+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR Application Form, Consent and Declaration section 8

EveM

Nov 27, 2017
The new PR application form does not yet have an updated guide. For the Consent and Declaration section 8, there is a checklist. I have ticked all 7 entries. Howevever, there is one that states, If this form pertains to a child under age 14, I certify that I am the Childs parent or legal guardian. Should I leave this bank and just tick all others as the application is just for myself. Then I am leaving the Parent or Legal Guardian section blank, or should I write N/A there. I am confused as there is no updated guide out yet for the revised application June 2022. Section 8 did not exist in the old

May 8, 2015
Hi team,
I am looking job and permanent settlement in Canada so please help me and suggestions me my number is 9657531891.
And this is my dream i work in Canada

Fic78

Feb 13, 2023
The new PR application form does not yet have an updated guide. For the Consent and Declaration section 8, there is a checklist. I have ticked all 7 entries. Howevever, there is one that states, If this form pertains to a child under age 14, I certify that I am the Childs parent or legal guardian. Should I leave this bank and just tick all others as the application is just for myself. Then I am leaving the Parent or Legal Guardian section blank, or should I write N/A there. I am confused as there is no updated guide out yet for the revised application June 2022. Section 8 did not exist in the old
So what you ended up with this one? I also want to fill in but do not know what to tick there and what not. Did you tick all 7? Please reply asap

EveM

Nov 27, 2017
I did not tick all 7, I ticked all 6 except the one stating I am filing for a minor. I wrote n/a in the section stating I am a parent or guardian. My application has been accepted and have since received my renewed PR card in the mail. Good luck!

Fic78

Feb 13, 2023
I did not tick all 7, I ticked all 6 except the one stating I am filing for a minor. I wrote n/a in the section stating I am a parent or guardian. My application has been accepted and have since received my renewed PR card in the mail. Good luck!

Thanks for your helpful and timely reply.