+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new point grid will not apply on old application ?

joz_cherian

Jun 19, 2017
thanks mate.

i had 59 before and with the new table 56; so i prepared again my IELTS and got an extra point, also i presented TCFQ and got B1; by other hand i included my intern as profetional experience and got 2 extra points, so again i have 59.

I am declaring my master but probably they will not give me points, anyway they asked it me. My AOT gives me 9 points as industrial engineer.

The new system gives to mide your current score and with it they ask document or just send intention of refuse.
how many months of internship as professional experience can add to an application?

chint

Apr 6, 2017
Guys please check the news

the rules which will apply to existing applications is in news of 8 March.

arch 30, 2017 – New rules regarding the maximum number of applications for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate) that can be received by the Ministère will be in effect from April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018, inclusively. These new rules pertain to applications submitted by economic immigration candidates (permanent workers and businesspeople).

Yesterday one member of this forum gets checklist but as per him his points were short as per new list.
Hello Daredevil

you said: " Yesterday one member of this forum gets checklist but as per him his points were short as per new list."
Does it mean they have not applied new grid point to 2016 applications?
Because that person would not have received checklist if he was short of points according to new grid.
Please clarify.

Thanks Buddy,

daredevil1

Jun 27, 2017
Hello Daredevil

you said: " Yesterday one member of this forum gets checklist but as per him his points were short as per new list."
Does it mean they have not applied new grid point to 2016 applications?
Because that person would not have received checklist if he was short of points according to new grid.
Please clarify.

Thanks Buddy,
Actually I m also confused as of now, some people say that the grid will not apply while others say new pont grid will be applied, if point are shprt they will reject, others say they will give time to complete b2 level.
MIDI should come up and clear all the doubts.

chint

Apr 6, 2017
Actually I m also confused as of now, some people say that the grid will not apply while others say new pont grid will be applied, if point are shprt they will reject, others say they will give time to complete b2 level.
MIDI should come up and clear all the doubts.
May be we can ask that member. He has got the checklist despite being short of point.
That means they might not put him in new grid. Right?
Can you please confirm with that member?
Thanks Buddy,

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh man, be fast with an strategy.

if you received check-list before 8th march 2017 you were evaluated with previous table points, if you have not received check list today you are going to be evaluate with the new table point.

I am june candidate 2016 and YES i was evaluated with the NEW table and i received check list, people who got intention refuse received FEVAL and there they could see that the new point was able to them.

Intention refuse is a date of 90 days to send any document to increase your points. if you get these you are NOT to receive check list before improve your score.

"reference francition" is a date of one year in order to send B2 in french test, but only applies if you have sent B1 in your score of "expression et comprehenssion arale" no more

that is all, do not waste time asking about that, be smart and get more points with the new table point

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
these is an example from these forum, source buvana's post

BuvanaN

i am 2014 april applicant..
file number - sep 2014
intention to reject letter - jul 2016
docs sent - aug 2016..
yesterday i called midi they told 'we received your documents on aug 2016 , verification completed and waiting for preliminary review , so new changes will affect my application.'

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
these is an example from these forum, source buvana's post

BuvanaN

i am 2014 april applicant..
file number - sep 2014
intention to reject letter - jul 2016
docs sent - aug 2016..
yesterday i called midi they told 'we received your documents on aug 2016 , verification completed and waiting for preliminary review , so new changes will affect my application.'
Is it Buvanan Post, From where you collect it?