+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PGWP Extension (Opt-in): email confirmation?

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
I opted on April 6 but no update after that, whatsoever. I’m really anxious at this point, contacted IRCC through webform but no reply. :((

Beinghumanash

Feb 9, 2018
I applied for PGWP opt-in in April 2023, I get approval but my address is incorrect on the "in Canada Approval letter" also I haven't received my original document, it's more than 2 months since it was approved. I'm worried becoz my current PGWP will expire in a couple of month. I tried to call IRCC but the call goes on long hold and then disconnects due to high volume calls. I also submited 4 webform request. No response.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I applied for PGWP opt-in in April 2023, I get approval but my address is incorrect on the "in Canada Approval letter" also I haven't received my original document, it's more than 2 months since it was approved. I'm worried becoz my current PGWP will expire in a couple of month. I tried to call IRCC but the call goes on long hold and then disconnects due to high volume calls. I also submited 4 webform request. No response.
Same with mine, I haven’t received my PGWP ext despite a couple of webforms to correct my address (can’t get through phone calls due to high volume of calls and I can’t wait too long because I am also working). I never changed my address since I came to Canada in 2018. Even my PR application states the same address. So, IRCC really messed up with the address.

Only difference between yours and mine is that mine is already moot after getting my PR.

Good luck to your case.

Anmol Arora

Sep 3, 2017
Was it possible to apply again after deadline date in May.
Congratulations received on 10th April but no update till today.
Many got approval message within days.
Is it processing fast for those having nearer expiry of existing permit and applicants having farther expiry are still in queue?
Let's work out by sharing our expiry dates of existing permits.
Mine is 30th October 2023 and have not received any thing till today.
I will appreciate if others with pending approval can share their deadlines of existing PGWP.

Anmol Arora

Sep 3, 2017
Below reply was received in response to my web form
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.

For more information, we suggest consulting the following online services:

Get general information about our programs,
Change of address
Download an application package or form, and
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

sairayasmin

Jul 12, 2023
What is your status now?
I am on implied status. I have the interim work authorization but they have not sent me any update on my opt in yet! No document status nothing. I only saw the congratulations message after opting in. That’s all. I have called IRCC so many times but no results.