+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Passports in Quebec!

MatQue

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
laval issued new passport
I had my Oath last July 25! So happy! I live in Toronto and hope so Service Canada starts to issue the brand-new passport here. I am just waiting for it to apply! Do you know if I could go to another city to apply?

Thank you!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had my Oath last July 25! So happy! I live in Toronto and hope so Service Canada starts to issue the brand-new passport here. I am just waiting for it to apply! Do you know if I could go to another city to apply?

Thank you!
Yes, you can go to Hamilton.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022

Thank you!
You can apply at any location in Canada. Absolutely no restrictions... If you want the new design and are willing to travel to Ottawa or Laval go ahead!

Reactions: MatQue

MatQue

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
You can apply at any location in Canada. Absolutely no restrictions... If you want the new design and are willing to travel to Ottawa or Laval go ahead!
But Laval and Ottawa are issuing just the new design? I mean, is it certain that if I apply in Ottawa I will get the new one?

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
But Laval and Ottawa are issuing just the new design? I mean, is it certain that if I apply in Ottawa I will get the new one?
I do not think it is certain at all. Some have applied in Ottawa per this thread and still have received the old design.

I have applied in Ottawa last week. I will let you know which design I'll receive!

Alsalma

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Hello ! I know this thread is about the design of the passport but can anyone share their from oath to passport in hand timeline for the Montreal region ? thank you :)