+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Passport Post ITA

ganesh2583

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Hi guys,

I received an ITA on 3rd October and I have got medicals with my then passport. After medicals, I have got a new passport with my spouse name added and address changed. And got PCC with new passport.

Can you guys let me know how to handle this situation during submission of application. As I have IELTS, ECA, ITA and Medical with my old Passport and PCC with my new passport.

Regards,
Ganesh

prash88

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
I am in the same situation. I am planning to attach both the passport scans in passport upload and have just new passport details in my personal details form.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi guys,

I received an ITA on 3rd October and I have got medicals with my then passport. After medicals, I have got a new passport with my spouse name added and address changed. And got PCC with new passport.

Can you guys let me know how to handle this situation during submission of application. As I have IELTS, ECA, ITA and Medical with my old Passport and PCC with my new passport.

Regards,
Ganesh
Upload both passport scans while submission. Also, explain about usage of old passport during medicals in LOE.

Reactions: ganesh2583