+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New passport after ITA

BJohn123

Oct 30, 2019
HI,

We received our ITA on the 129th Draw and when i had applied for PCC today, the passport officer asked me to apply for a reissue since the current passport did not have Spouse name mentioned.Since my wife is the primary applicant.What happens to the IELTS scores that i had written using my current passport? What to do in such situation?

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
HI,

We received our ITA on the 129th Draw and when i had applied for PCC today, the passport officer asked me to apply for a reissue since the current passport did not have Spouse name mentioned.Since my wife is the primary applicant.What happens to the IELTS scores that i had written using my current passport? What to do in such situation?
you have to get a new passport and don't worry about your IELTS as your old passport number would be mentioned on your new passport and you can also submit an LOE for the same, since you are married spouse name is mandatory on the passport.

BJohn123

Oct 30, 2019
you have to get a new passport and don't worry about your IELTS as your old passport number would be mentioned on your new passport and you can also submit an LOE for the same, since you are married spouse name is mandatory on the passport.
Thanks a lot !