+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New notes under Application details

sumanthyj

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Below are the details of my application. Can someone explain what do these notes mean, They all changed overnight

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable. ( Not started- In progress - Not needed - Not applicable)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Final decision
We have reached a final decision on your application.
If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
These instructions will be sent to your account.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal.

DRWOU

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
They updated their systems earlier today. these are the new message formats (replacing the old ones we are used to). I think you are good. no reason to freak out

sumanthyj

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
DRWOU said:
They updated their systems earlier today. these are the new message formats (replacing the old ones we are used to). I think you are good. no reason to freak out
Oh!!!! So it doesn't mean a final decision can be expected anytime soon :( :(