+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from the MIDI

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
The Ministère informs you that because of the tabling in the National Assembly of the Bill to increase the socio-economic prosperity of Quebec and to respond adequately to the needs of the labor market by successful integration of immigrants, it ceases make decisions under the Regular Skilled Worker Program until parliamentary proceedings are completed.......

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
What is your status in mon project

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Guys
Any idea what we have to do.. I'm crazy on this matter now.. See how much time they wasted.. Our age won't come back..

gui.zilli

Apr 5, 2017
I got this message:

"Bonjour Madame/Monsieur,

Le Ministère vous informe, qu’en raison du dépôt à l’Assemblée nationale du projet de Loi visant à accroître la prospérité socio-économique du Québec et à répondre adéquatement aux besoins du marché du travail par une intégration réussie des personnes immigrantes, il cesse de rendre des décisions dans le cadre du Programme régulier de travailleurs qualifiés, et ce, jusqu’à ce que les travaux parlementaires soient terminés.

Étant donné qu’il s’agit d’un projet de loi à l’étude devant l’Assemblée nationale, le Ministère n’est pas en mesure de vous fournir plus d’information pour le moment. À ce stade-ci, aucune action n’est requise de votre part. Si la loi est adoptée et sanctionnée, nous communiquerons avec vous pour vous donner les renseignements et les consignes qui s’appliqueront à votre situation.

Rappelons que vous pouvez vous créer un compte dans Arrima et déposer gratuitement et en tout temps une déclaration d’intérêt. Ce nouveau système permet d’inviter en priorité les personnes qui répondent le mieux aux besoins du Québec à présenter une demande de sélection permanente.

Restez informé en consultant la section actualité de notre site Web.

Pour connaitre les détails concernant le projet de loi, veuillez consulter le site de l’Assemblée nationale.

Veuillez recevoir, Madame/Monsieur, nos meilleures salutations."

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
The bill has not been passed yet, but it is quite likely that it will be accepted. The only thing left to happen before it becomes legally implemented is that it needs to be voted in by the National Assembly, and the Coalition Avenir Québec, who proposed the bill, hold the majority of seats.

Is there something we can do

simon1515

Feb 7, 2019
Applied May 2017 inland, sent documents in March 2018. Now this message!
After graduation, I worked 1 year to gain experience, then applied. I'm employed for 3 years in Quebec.
They want to remove someone which is integrated and employed in a highly skilled profession and bring someone new. Thanks Quebec for wasting my life!

iMsHocK

Nov 20, 2018
This is what happen to my application also, they send me message like this.. so what next? do i have to create an account ARRIMA? what happen to my payments.. This is bad news for us!

simon1515

Feb 7, 2019
[QUOTE = "iMsHocK, post: 7582923, member: 815925"] This is what happens to my application also, they send me message like this .. so what next? do i have to create an account ARRIMA? what happens to my payments .. This is bad news for us! [/ QUOTE]

Payment is not a problem, I sent them more than 150 pages of documents which I spent 1300 CAD and 3 months to collect and translate!

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
please wake up and join to thread--> Unethical action plan from Quebec ***Quebec wants to throw out 18,000 skilled-worker applications***

Reactions: zqd9853572002