+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new member who is gonna need your help soon,,,

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hi every body,,,im a new member in the forum,im a moroccan guy,i've read most of topics about sponsoring a husband from morocco,,,i really appreciate how people in this forum try to help each others,i think im going to need your help too soon,,,lol,,,actualy im going to marry my fiancee soon,she is from newfoundlalnd(st jhon's)she is a nice,beautiful,pretty,smart,and lovely woman,she has been here last june,she met my family and they loves her and she loved them,honnestely she didnt expect that,,,lol,she was just nervous as you know,when you are going to meet people from different contries and with different cultures,but everything was good,because i do have an open minds family,,,i hope a good day for everybody on this forum and that things go fast for the people who are waiting for theire RP,,,talk to you later,,,and if i have a questions i wont hesit to ask them,because i already know that all the nice people in this forum would help me,,,
mohamed

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Good luck Mohamed.. there are lots of ppl on here willing to help you out.. and there is also a Morrocan thread :)