+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New job after ITA - what to do?

silo66

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

What should I do if I start a new job after I get an ITA? Am I supposed to update it on my profile after the ITA?
For clarification, the new job does not affect my score and is a job at my home country.

Thanks!

noesis

May 26, 2015
silo66 said:
Am I supposed to update it on my profile after the ITA?
For clarification, the new job does not affect my score and is a job at my home country.
Yes. You can can (and probably should) update your Express Entry profile every time your circumstances change, if however you have just received an ITA, then just update your information in your PR application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silo66 said:
Hello everyone,

What should I do if I start a new job after I get an ITA? Am I supposed to update it on my profile after the ITA?

Thanks!
CIC clearly wants you to inform them of any changes that have a material impact on your application even after getting an ITA. Changing jobs isn't one of them unless said job was a LMIA positive job that got you 600 qualifying points which is not the case here. It is your choice to declare this but it doesn't make a difference to CIC or your application.