Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello All,

I have a travel document and recently applied and recieved a passport from my original countryas its easier to obtain certain visas) i applied and recieved tye passport after landing in Canada . My immigration procces was done using the travel document. Now that i have the other passport do i have to declare it to any agency here in canada or something like that.

Thank you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello All,

I have a travel document and recently applied and recieved a passport from my original countryas its easier to obtain certain visas) i applied and recieved tye passport after landing in Canada . My immigration procces was done using the travel document. Now that i have the other passport do i have to declare it to any agency here in canada or something like that.

Thank you.
Hi

How did you obtain PR?

Hushus

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi

How did you obtain PR?
I applied for express entry and got approval and landed in canada 8 months ago by that travel document. During this time i applied for my original country passport and obtained just recently.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I applied for express entry and got approval and landed in canada 8 months ago by that travel document. During this time i applied for my original country passport and obtained just recently.
You don't need to notify IRCC.

Hushus

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You don't need to notify IRCC.
Thank you for your reply. Do you have any idea if it would be a problem if i uses it for traveling. I mean in future when applying for citizenship would that creat a problem in my records for goimg in and out.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you for your reply. Do you have any idea if it would be a problem if i uses it for traveling. I mean in future when applying for citizenship would that creat a problem in my records for goimg in and out.
No issue.