+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Immigration Streams

yassinebouhlel

Sep 27, 2020
Hello Does anyone knows if with AEC from a college in Quebec is elegible as a diploma
Because Iam recently graduated with an AEC and now i am working in a NOC A job, if iam eligible iam ready to leave Qeubec

Ang14

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Not necessarily, it could be the PGWP extension or a regular work permit, as long as you have any authorization to work in Canada it'll work.
I asked the CiC agent this same question and he said pgwp is not required as of now but new updates and details could change that. Keep and eye out until may 6th

John080490

Jan 23, 2019
Good day guys! Hope all is well. Just want to ask for your insights. Under the international graduates stream, one requirement stated in the policy is one has to be employed. And the the employment should meet the definition of work under the subsection 73(2) of the Regulations which only stated that “work means an activity for which wages are paid or commission is earned.” It does not specify if it is full time or part time. So I believe that part time is still acceptable. What do you think guys?

yassinebouhlel

Sep 27, 2020
Hello does anyone know if a diploma of 1680h from a private college in Quebec is eligible?
The competition letter says that the program is a 2 years accelerated done in 16 month ?
Please if anyone knows
Thanks

t6e4m8

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Alberta, Canada
It says,

To be eligible, workers must have at least 1 year of Canadian work experience in a health-care profession or another pre-approved essential occupation. International graduates must have completed an eligible Canadian post-secondary program within the last 4 years, and no earlier than January 2017.

So to me it reads as separate. Canadian graduates don’t need to be in one fo the NOCs. Could be wrong.
Hi Naturgrl, for post-grad, the only requirement we know now is being employed at the time of application. But What work-related documents do you think are needed to apply? Is it gonna be something similar to the Employment Letter from CEC? I started my job in March, won’t get a T4 until next year, only pay stubs.