+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Housing for newcomers

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If there are, there won't be any homeless people living in the streets!

mrbeachman

Oct 24, 2011
memo123 said:
Is it true that the province can provide community/provisional houses for newcomers....???
Per Conservative Party new policy effective immediately, CBSA will be giving $10,000 is spending money per each family member upon landing. The program called "Let's help immigrants settle without worry" is aimed at protecting Canada's humanitarian image abroad.

I heard that Quebec will double this offer.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
mrbeachman said:
Per Conservative Party new policy effective immediately, CBSA will be giving $10,000 is spending money per each family member upon landing. The program called "Let's help immigrants settle without worry" is aimed at protecting Canada's humanitarian image abroad.

I heard that Quebec will double this offer.
Joke aside, aren't we already doing this by providing UCB and CCTB for people who don't live, and have never lived, in Canada like this guy: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-sort-of-return-to-file-as-a-pr-resident-or-nonresident-t200330.0.html

It's ridiculous.

sumiara45

Apr 24, 2014
Canada's national housing agency and the go-to resource to better help you settle in Canada.They are providing you with housing information to help you make decisions and find a safe, affordable home for your family. :D

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
torontosm said:
Joke aside, aren't we already doing this by providing UCB and CCTB for people who don't live, and have never lived, in Canada like this guy: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-sort-of-return-to-file-as-a-pr-resident-or-nonresident-t200330.0.html

It's ridiculous.
Wow, torontosm, you really don't like immigrants, do you? I'd like to know what kind of person spends their time hanging out on a forum, used by most for mutual support, advice, and encouragement, just to slag aspiring Canadians from any possible angle? It was a stretch finding an opening on the Housing subtopic, but you managed it! Good show, hombre, you must have a rich and fulfilling life.