+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Express Entry ranking system will be applied on Nov 19th (detail inside!)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After creating your profile you should have received a message on "my cic" which contains a pdf file with that information.

Subject "Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank"

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
After creating your profile you should have received a message on "my cic" which contains a pdf file with that information.

Subject "Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank"
I have successfully registered for a Job Bank and now, a Job Bank status is pending in my profile, do we need to do something once it is activated?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
kallucanada said:
I have successfully registered for a Job Bank and now, a Job Bank status is pending in my profile, do we need to do something once it is activated?
This usually takes 24 hours but may take 48 hours. Just wait two days and your applications should be active by then... I had the same problem when I applied. ;D

amrit2171

Dec 2, 2014
Hello everyone,
I am B. Tech (IT) with 410 points. To increase my points, i wanted to do executive MBA. Can anybody suggest University in India which gives this course completed in one year? Will I, then, be eligible for the Masters category in my EE profile?

Please suggest......

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Hi experts.. Could you pl review my post.
Post 19th Nov, I had created a new Express profile, which put me in doubt regarding points assigned against my foreign work experience.
Details of work experience, which are entered in system:-
1st Experience -- May 13 to Aug 15 (2.2 years)
2nd Experience -- Nov15 to May 16 (6 months)
3rd Experience -- Sept 16 (current job, 2 months now)
ILETS – CLB 9
CRS score - 469
Doubt: - If we count it day-wise, my current experience is 2 years and 10 months, but the system (EE profile) has considered it as 3 years and assigned me with 50 points. Now I am in dilemma that if I receive an ITA in the next draw, should I accept it and proceed with my application as it’s not a fault from my side - as I entered all the correct information. Will this be an issue at later stage (rejection or mis-presentation)?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narindersahib said:
Hi experts.. Could you pl review my post.
Post 19th Nov, I had created a new Express profile, which put me in doubt regarding points assigned against my foreign work experience.
Details of work experience, which are entered in system:-
1st Experience -- May 13 to Aug 15 (2.2 years)
2nd Experience -- Nov15 to May 16 (6 months)
3rd Experience -- Sept 16 (current job, 2 months now)
ILETS – CLB 9
CRS score - 469
Doubt: - If we count it day-wise, my current experience is 2 years and 10 months, but the system (EE profile) has considered it as 3 years and assigned me with 50 points. Now I am in dilemma that if I receive an ITA in the next draw, should I accept it and proceed with my application as it’s not a fault from my side - as I entered all the correct information. Will this be an issue at later stage (rejection or mis-presentation)?
That is problem, because you did not meet criteria for those transferability points. Also the system should not be counting it like that.
It look like the system is counting May 2013 and August 2015 as full monthes on your first job experience. But unless you really started first of the month and finished last of the month, that will not be truth. On the top the system is already counting November as a full month even if it is not finished yet. and again, unless you have started 1st of September, that would not be truth.

Beacuse of that you are regarded as an applicant with full 3 years of experience.
In reality, you have only that 2,2 years of valid experience. (second and 3rd were or are still too short to be considered).

Skkid

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its going to be a week still my profile is missing 'Check status and message' button. Can't do anything, If anyone is facing simillar issue as me :(

Thanks in advance

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Skkid said:
Its going to be a week still my profile is missing 'Check status and message' button. Can't do anything, If anyone is facing simillar issue as me :(

Thanks in advance
If you have already updated the profile and do not see points being added, you probably need to wait because there seems like a bug and many folks are experiencing the same issue. You can also try to withdraw profile and recreate new one which might help.

Skkid

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thinkshady said:
If you have already updated the profile and do not see points being added, you probably need to wait because there seems like a bug and many folks are experiencing the same issue. You can also try to withdraw profile and recreate new one which might help.
Hi thinkshady,

Thanks for the response, I have already updated the profile but its not updated and Check status and message button is missing to view the application or withdraw the same.

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
Skkid said:

Thanks in advance
Yes I am also facing the same issue..

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Skkid said:
Hi thinkshady,

Thanks for the response, I have already updated the profile but its not updated and Check status and message button is missing to view the application or withdraw the same.
dahuja7 said:
Yes I am also facing the same issue..
Please try raising technical Concern with CIC and see if that helps.

princesohal2003

May 17, 2011
Is there an official word from cec about this issue. It would really be unfair for them to have a draw this coming Wednesday without fixing the issue first.

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
princesohal2003 said:
Is there an official word from cec about this issue. It would really be unfair for them to have a draw this coming Wednesday without fixing the issue first.
Well, they claim they've already addressed this issue

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
My application is created successfully and its status is Submitted, Application/profile status is Open and Job Bank Registration is Accepted.

Other than these, do we need to see something else updated in my EE profile to be a successful profile before getting an ITA?