+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Express Entry ranking system will be applied on Nov 19th (detail inside!)

santoshreddyc

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
sangoswa said:
If have you filled about job offer you will get point on same time.... i got my point in 15 min after created profile.

Hi, Thanks mate. Yes, I updated the details of the job offer but didn't see any change in my total. May b it takes time, system is behaving differently in each case.

I registered for job bank and the status is still pending.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalpan said:
Hi,

Is there any chance for 471 points for next draw in express entry ? Experts please share your thoughts?
yes, buddy you should receive an ITA by next draw. good luck. cheers

EdBell

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
CIC website is down :mad:. I hope they fix the bugs with the new system. I couldn't submit the changes in my education to get the additional points :mad:

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
EdBell said:
CIC website is down :mad:. I hope they fix the bugs with the new system. I couldn't submit the changes in my education to get the additional points :mad:
They need a dinosaur game like Chrome to play while we wait :D

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
EdBell said:
it's not. I just logged in and the issue is still there

kashish948

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
"Note: Some people have not been able to transmit updates to their Express Entry profiles. We are currently looking into technical issues that may be causing this. We will post a new notice when the issue is fixed."

I guess just wait for now....

harmeetjaipur

Star Member
May 22, 2014
kashish948 said:
"Note: Some people have not been able to transmit updates to their Express Entry profiles. We are currently looking into technical issues that may be causing this. We will post a new notice when the issue is fixed."

I guess just wait for now....
Lol, I am a developer and I wish I could just help speed the process in any way!

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
I have created my profile in EE and submitted it but I have not registered for a Job Bank at all. So, is job bank registration mandatory after creating EE profile to get an ITA?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kallucanada said:
I have created my profile in EE and submitted it but I have not registered for a Job Bank at all. So, is job bank registration mandatory after creating EE profile to get an ITA?
Yup it is mandatory :)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kallucanada said:
Thanks for your reply, Can you please help me how to register for a job bank and steps that and how it would map to my EE profile after creating it?
Follow this link :https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/

Register and at some point it will ask you for your Express Entry profile number, this way your job bank and your EE profile will be linked.

Once you're done your profile will be active so you are able to receive an ITA.

Cheers ;)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kallucanada said:
It is not taking my SIN number as getting following error message. Please help me how to get it registered.

You have entered a temporary Social Insurance Number. You must enter a permanent Social Insurance Number to use this application. For information on Social Insurance Numbers, visit http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/sc/sin
It did not ask me for my SIN number only my Express Entry number.