+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Express Entry ranking system will be applied on Nov 19th (detail inside!)

aircanada

May 27, 2014
I got a masters in Canada. Updated my questionnaire and haven't received extra points so far. I replied Yes, No, No to the extra questions. This is right, right?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

They messed up the double negative here (Are your test results less than two years old? - you have to say no to proceed) which makes me want to be cautious.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Sh1234567890 said:
I went to my express entry profile and went to the update study section and just put in info for my masters again. I'm very confused how exactly do I access the page where I have to answer questions for my points to be update?
Check this one.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1005&top=29

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
Hi Friends,

I need your help on new regulations under Express Entry System. I have 1 year of full time work experience under NOC B category in Canada.

While calculating my points on updated CRS calculator under Section 6. i) work experience in Canada, I am getting points for 1 year.

However, under Section 6 ii) In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have?. Now, In this section can I just include Foreign work experience or both (Canadian+ Foreign) skilled work experience ?

Please share your views on this points.

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
The Phenom said:
Hi Friends,

I need your help on new regulations under Express Entry System. I have 1 year of full time work experience under NOC B category in Canada.

While calculating my points on updated CRS calculator under Section 6. i) work experience in Canada, I am getting points for 1 year.

However, under Section 6 ii) In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have?. Now, In this section can I just include Foreign work experience or both (Canadian+ Foreign) skilled work experience ?

Please share your views on this points.
Include only foreign work experience

shasai

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
After i update the my EE profile for extra 50 points on Saturday morning at 7AM, i still see "Processing update"

Looks like i need to create the profile again to get my extra points ..Any suggestions/idea

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
shasai said:
After i update the my EE profile for extra 50 points on Saturday morning at 7AM, i still see "Processing update"

Looks like i need to create the profile again to get my extra points ..Any suggestions/idea
You gotto wait.

These Instructions came into force on November 19, 2016.
Note: All changes will be in place as of November 19, 2016. However, some foreign nationals might not see their Comprehensive Ranking System score change for several days. All scores will be updated before the next round of invitations to apply. Those foreign nationals who would benefit from new points for Canadian study credentials or changes to job offer requirements will need to update their profiles and answer new questions to receive points.
Applications for permanent residence for foreign nationals invited to apply before November 19, 2016 will be assessed based on the previous Ministerial Instructions.

courtesy :- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/express-entry.asp

vik1406

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shasai said:

A lot of people are having the same problem. We need to wait a little longer.

tangguanzi

Nov 21, 2016
Hi guys,

my LMIA got approved two weeks ago, i submitted it to my EE profile last week and 600 points was successfully added on Nov 17th, i has been checking my points there days to see if it would be changed to 5o points, but so far, it stays as 6oo points, i am wondering will my 600 points be changed or stay the same?

could one could answer me?

dahuja7

Oct 18, 2016
Hi Friends,

I updated my profile on 19th Nov morning. I am still facing issues with my EE application. It is still showing "Processing Update". It has been more than 48 hours and I couldn't see my score . Feeling helpless.

Kindly advise.

sangoswa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
tangguanzi said:
Hi guys,

my LMIA got approved two weeks ago, i submitted it to my EE profile last week and 600 points was successfully added on Nov 17th, i has been checking my points there days to see if it would be changed to 5o points, but so far, it stays as 6oo points, i am wondering will my 600 points be changed or stay the same?

could one could answer me?
How did you get such job which provide you LMIA?

sarikar

Sep 28, 2015
Skkid said:
Go with the extension, my Work permit is getting expired by Jan 2017 and my extension in process.
Its not sure..Whther threy will file or not?
If not, and if get the ITA in this year, What documents i provide to CIc.
I Have WP till April 2017. Will they accept that?

Swill

Feb 17, 2015
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE?

I updated my educational details and filled out the info required. After i saved and exited the page, I do not see any "continue" button which allows to fill some questionnaire and then submit the profile.

is it normal? I dont see the button to submit the profile at all. in the details, it shows "Update not Submitted".