+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New express entry profile and eoi of spouse... plz help!!!!

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

My ee profile expired now i have to prepare it again.so when the system ask me that whether i have earlier applied for ee. Should i say yes or no. I do not want to connect my earlier profile as there were some errors which i came to know later.
Also wht about profile of my spouse do i need to inform tht she is already in the pool through me.
Consider there might be a draw tomorrow... Plz help urgently as i need to make changes today.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
GurpreetSunny said:
Dear Friends,

My ee profile expired now i have to prepare it again.so when the system ask me that whether i have earlier applied for ee. Should i say yes or no.
Don't remember such question, but if it is asked, answer truthfully.

I do not want to connect my earlier profile as there were some errors which i came to know later.
You can always modify your EE profile.

Also wht about profile of my spouse do i need to inform tht she is already in the pool through me.
Don't see the point of yourself and spouse having two profiles. Evaluate which one of you has more CRS points and delete the other one because you are only taking up space for other candidates.

Consider there might be a draw tomorrow... Plz help urgently as i need to make changes today.

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cic allows us to make two profiles. If you have heard about PNP then both the profiles are important as you and your wife can be having different work background. Please reply wisely.