+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New EE Profile

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hello,

Will be needing your kind help/advices, as i'm willing to apply for the Express Entry.

how to create a profile, it's taking me to some Gov Key, and partners instead.

My Profile:

Applicants: myself & my family (wife & 7months old son)

Ielts Done
ECA done.
All Education & Work related Docs In place.

would really appreciate if someone can guide me with complete steps in order to get both done ASAP

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process

Ammar

Last edited:

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Hello,

Will be needing your kind help/advices, as i'm willing to apply for the Express Entry.

how to create a profile, it's taking me to some Gov Key, and partners instead.

My Profile:

Applicants: myself & my family (wife & 7months old son)

Ielts Done
ECA done.
All Education & Work related Docs In place.

would really appreciate if someone can guide me with complete steps in order to get both done ASAP

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process

Ammar
Go through the link for step by step process of creating EE profile

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello, Need advice pls
I have submitted my express entry profile yesterday , and till now I dont see any messages or mails from CIC.
My application status shows submitted , but I have read that I need to register for the Jobbank using the Job Seeker verification code provided by CIC in the message from them. And that the application status will then be accepted.

Does anyone faced similar situation? Is there a workaround for this? When will I receive the mail with Job Seeker verification code?
Thanks for your help.

amit524

Apr 16, 2017
Hi all,
Two times i submitted my EE profile and it shows ineligible to apply although while calculating CRS it shows above 400 points. The main problem what i think is that My wife primary applicant cleared her Chartered accountancy in July16 and started working as CA in india since September16. She has experience as Accountant, from 2005-11. while filing EE profile, we choose primary NOC as 0111 as she is working in this from september16 and for other work experience of 2005-11 we choose another NOC code 1311. I tried 2 times to make EE profile both times it shows profile ineligible. From the guidance of champion Member @ TanakaM i got to know that i can choose primary NOC code to 1311 and then apply. Now my question is if i make 3rd time EE profile and choose 1311 as primary NOC, what will i fill in current job, or i dont fill current job and only fill the work experience from 2005-11? If anyone can clearify then i can make another profile. One more question what will i do with 2 ineligible profiles as there is no option to delete them either.

IELTS: R - 7.5, L - 9, W - 7.5, S - 7
CRS: 443 with NOC 0111, and with NOC 1311 crs 418

Last edited:

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Hi,
i have created my profile, but i couldn't find any option to add my SON (7 months old) in the family, although i have updated my Spouse section other there.

appreciate your guidance

thanks
In EE profile there's no option to add dependent children,just update the number of family members and the funds accordingly.Once you get ITA the dependent children's information/documents can be added.

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
In EE profile there's no option to add dependent children,just update the number of family members and the funds accordingly.Once you get ITA the dependent children's information/documents can be added.

thanks so much, one more quick question,

i have added my work experience along with the history and have added the NOC according to each one.

please tell me if this is the correct way or else should i just stick to my current job along with its NOC.

thanks in advance

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
i have added my work experience along with the history and have added the NOC according to each one.

please tell me if this is the correct way or else should i just stick to my current job along with its NOC.

thanks in advance

Bijoy.Mohajan

Jan 24, 2018
Hi, I have Total 6 years experience in the same company in two different position.
I got the reference letter and will claim point for one position that I hold for 4 years.

However, my current employer (8 months) will not allow me. In fact I must hide it from my current employer.

If I dont claim points, do I need the reference letter from my current employer??
Moreover, Do I need to mention it while creating EE profile??

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Hi, I have Total 6 years experience in the same company in two different position.
I got the reference letter and will claim point for one position that I hold for 4 years.

However, my current employer (8 months) will not allow me. In fact I must hide it from my current employer.

If I dont claim points, do I need the reference letter from my current employer??
Moreover, Do I need to mention it while creating EE profile??
If you are not claiming points based on your current job it is not necessary to include it.