+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New economic pathway under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot (EMPP)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Target is 2,000

• Canada has set ambitious targets for the EMPP—over the next few years, Canada will continue to expand it and welcome 2,000 qualified refugees and other displaced individuals to fill specific labour shortages in high-demand sectors, such as health care, skilled trades and information technology.
The wording is misleading because it is 2000 for the whole EMPP program, not just
this new pathway.

Reactions: Simba112

Prabhie

Nov 4, 2020
Toronto
Category........
STUDY
I hope eligibility for this new pathway would include skilled refugee claimants inside Canada.It will take around 2 weeks for the updated eligibility to show up on the website.

Reactions: Melsi and itzdrmac

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I hope eligibility for this new pathway would include skilled refugee claimants inside Canada.It will take around 2 weeks for the updated eligibility to show up on the website.
Never know but the current program does not. If you read the quick facts it states to connect refugees overseas.

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
It’s already posted, you can read through all requirements, recognized skilled refugees oversees

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would read through the requirements. Like other economic pathways you must have status in Canada or be living abroad which means asylum claimants won’t qualify.