+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi visa office

vprasady266

Aug 10, 2018
I have sponsored to bring my wife and children to Canada.
They passed medicals and biometrics have been submitted and biometrics numbers have been received. I got a message on 22 Dec 2019 that file has been moved to New Delhi office.
No update since then, and I was able to link application to my online account. There the status shows that it will be processed by October 4th 2020.
Does anyone know if visa office in Delhi is working? I have come to hear that the office is not working, any idea anyone?
Thanks for helping!

Reactions: patnikrishna

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
I have sponsored to bring my wife and children to Canada.
They passed medicals and biometrics have been submitted and biometrics numbers have been received. I got a message on 22 Dec 2019 that file has been moved to New Delhi office.
No update since then, and I was able to link application to my online account. There the status shows that it will be processed by October 4th 2020.
Does anyone know if visa office in Delhi is working? I have come to hear that the office is not working, any idea anyone?
Thanks for helping!
I have similar time line ( app transferred to ndvo on 24th Dec ). does your account really state that it will be processed by 4th Oct ?

vprasady266

Aug 10, 2018
That's what the progress bar on my online account says.
My express entry visa came more than 3 months after the time on progress bar was over. So we can say nothing until we hear from them.

Reactions: singleman

singleman

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2018
File Transfer...
MARRIED BUT SINGLE until she reaches Canada :)
That progress bar is not accurate according to many opinions, they should not even show that

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Progress bar doesn’t reflect the processing status of your application. It’s the one year time converted to percentage. If 6 months have passed since you submitted, then the progress bar will show as 50%.

singleman

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2018
File Transfer...
MARRIED BUT SINGLE until she reaches Canada :)
Even after 1 year past it continues showing 100 for many more months too