+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO) 2019/2020

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
We are in the same boat .. We learned from GCMS that we have an “interview required” but we haven’t heard anything from NDVO yet .. My husband is Feb2020 applicant. Did you hear anything from NDVO yet ?
On which page/section it says interview required?

Dilsharan

Jan 14, 2021
We are also waiting for interview date they send us last update on Jan 2021 that interview required and it’s been 6 months no update after that we have submitted the file on oct 2019

Dilsharan

Jan 14, 2021
No nothing medical and biometric was done in 2019 and medical is already expired I even contacted our MP to see if they can get any update but I always said no update

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON
Hello,
You mean we can may be send a webform to NDVO based off GCMS notes even though we haven’t received an email from NDVO yet, and it might work out for us or interview might be waived, Have you seen instances like that ?
AFAIK, they won't waive the interview by sending a web form based on the GCMS notes. Notes will tell you "why" the visa officer requires an interview. Read the notes section carefully and prepare for the interview with back up documents. Either its a random routine check or they need to clarify something about the relationship.

Pranav123

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
We are also waiting for interview date they send us last update on Jan 2021 that interview required and it’s been 6 months no update after that we have submitted the file on oct 2019
I am also oct 2019, received email on jan 2021 for interview email.. after that nothing.. i guess they sent all in once and they will take care soon now almost 6 months passed
Our time is on the way

Dilsharan

Jan 14, 2021
I am also oct 2019, received email on jan 2021 for interview email.. after that nothing.. i guess they sent all in once and they will take care soon now almost 6 months passed
Our time is on the way
Yes they do not care about people who are suffering

Rishavjeet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Im also a 2019 applicant..and my account say decision made after remedical..what is your account says in process or dm

Rishavjeet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Our time is on the way
Im also a 2019 applicant..and my account say decision made after remedical..what is your account says in process or dm ..

Dilsharan

Jan 14, 2021
We have interview required so we are waiting for interview date. I am not sure when they will give us date I don’t even know if they are doing interviews or not

Rishavjeet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
We have interview required so we are waiting for interview date. I am not sure when they will give us date I don’t even know if they are doing interviews or not
What is your application status show in process or decision made please riply ..did you get a email for interview