+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO) 2019/2020

Dilsharan

Jan 14, 2021
hello I have submitted my husband file on oct 10 2019
We receive File number on NOV 23 and after one week we receive medical and biometric request and then they received everything next week then file transfer to NDVO on dec 10 2019 and after that we have not receive any update.
On Jan 13 2021 we receive update that interview required and that’s it’s now it’s been 2 months.
IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WAITING FOR INTERVIEW CALL

Dilsharan

Jan 14, 2021
We receive File number on NOV 23 and after one week we receive medical and biometric request and then they received everything next week then file transfer to NDVO on dec 10 2019 and after that we have not receive any update.
On Jan 13 2021 we receive update that interview required and that’s it’s now it’s been 2 months.

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Order GCMS notes if not done already. You may know from officer's notes, why are they calling you for an interview. And then you can try your luck by sending them the webform to resolve that query. I have seen people getting their interview waived off. As for the timeline, because of the Covid, it could be even months before they call you for a face to face interview.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
As per their website they wrote they have cleared up to MAY 2019 cases. However if we try another link it still says 12 months processing times. Almost 2 years total time due to COVID 19 or 1 year 10 months from date of app. See the underlined by me MOST not ALL :( here is link FOR ALL Countries ;-
  • where we’re at with processing during the pandemic New
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
RESULTS:-
Spouse, partner or dependent child: Outside Canada process
Last updated: March 16, 2021
Last updated: March 16, 2021 We’re still accepting family sponsorship applications.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 19 and 25, 2019

APrathap23

Feb 26, 2021
Got passport request and COPR on Friday from NDVo. What are procedures usually like in India?. I applied for a 2 way courier service through a web form in VFS website. The next day they sent me 3 links of 972 each to be paid. I opened one and paid just once for one of the links. I got a reciept from VFS orders in my email too but nothing has happened after that. Can somebody help me here?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
As per their website they wrote they have cleared up to MAY 2019 cases. However if we try another link it still says 12 months processing times. Almost 2 years total time due to COVID 19 or 1 year 10 months from date of app.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 19 and 25, 2019
The 'most applications' means 80% of all apps received in that time period done. Some are faster (some quite a bit faster), the other 20% longer. So for most it does not mean 'almost two years' - well more than half done faster. And they're catching up.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2020-outland-spousal-sponsorship.680339/page-366#post-9274757

I realise this is not as fast as most would want and it's still long, but what it means is different.

Dilsharan

Jan 14, 2021
Got passport request and COPR on Friday from NDVo. What are procedures usually like in India?. I applied for a 2 way courier service through a web form in VFS website. The next day they sent me 3 links of 972 each to be paid. I opened one and paid just once for one of the links. I got a reciept from VFS orders in my email too but nothing has happened after that. Can somebody help me here?
Congrats when did you apply for your file and did you had an interview as well

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Folks, who have received ppr after decision made, how much time did it take you guys to receive ppr after the status on ecas changed to decision made?
Secondly, have you received PPR in your email or GCkey?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Folks, who have received ppr after decision made, how much time did it take you guys to receive ppr after the status on ecas changed to decision made?
Secondly, have you received PPR in your email or GCkey?
It depends. I waited 10 weeks. Some people get it the same day. You will probably get it this Friday or Saturday (that’s when ndvo does passport requests). But let’s see!

rid.patel

Dec 30, 2020
hello people,
my spouse is in Canada and i am in India he added me after his PPR. for my file last update was in April,2020
we paid biometric fees in april,2020 and its been a year and still haven't got BIL, common response in a mail that its in process. no update in notes
i would appreciate if anyone can suggest what can we do.
its so frustrating situation for us now

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
hello people,
my spouse is in Canada and i am in India he added me after his PPR. for my file last update was in April,2020
we paid biometric fees in april,2020 and its been a year and still haven't got BIL, common response in a mail that its in process. no update in notes
i would appreciate if anyone can suggest what can we do.
its so frustrating situation for us now
Unfortunately, there is nothing much you can do. It is just a waiting game. They really test your patience. Moreover, with VAC offices closed in India right now due to second wave, everybody is stuck and has been waiting. I know it is tough but at this time, its just patience.

Reactions: rid.patel

rid.patel

Dec 30, 2020
Unfortunately, there is nothing much you can do. It is just a waiting game. They really test your patience. Moreover, with VAC offices closed in India right now due to second wave, everybody is stuck and has been waiting. I know it is tough but at this time, its just patience.
You are so right.
nothing in our hand.just have to wait

Srushti1

May 3, 2021
We are in the same boat .. We learned from GCMS that we have an “interview required” but we haven’t heard anything from NDVO yet .. My husband is Feb2020 applicant. Did you hear anything from NDVO yet ?

Srushti1

May 3, 2021
We are in the same boat .. We learned from GCMS that we have an “interview required” but we haven’t heard anything from NDVO yet .. My husband is Feb2020 applicant
Order GCMS notes if not done already. You may know from officer's notes, why are they calling you for an interview. And then you can try your luck by sending them the webform to resolve that query. I have seen people getting their interview waived off. As for the timeline, because of the Covid, it could be even months before they call you for a face to face interview.
Hello,
You mean we can may be send a webform to NDVO based off GCMS notes even though we haven’t received an email from NDVO yet, and it might work out for us or interview might be waived, Have you seen instances like that ?