+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - FSW Jan 2010

A

anushauc

we shud not have hired a consultant .. Did all the work ourselves but I guess we just wanted to play it safe .
Have done a change of address now , hopefully the meds reach us @ Chennai directly .

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
anushauc said:

we shud not have hired a consultant .. Did all the work ourselves but I guess we just wanted to play it safe .
Have done a change of address now , hopefully the meds reach us @ Chennai directly .
Oh so you have done a change of mailing address online. If you did that then all correspodence will come directly to you at the address you provided and will be copied to your consulatant via email or fax as they are still your representative ( assuming you haven't cancelled them).

hirentank

Sep 7, 2009
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing on 16th Jan, 11.
hi all,
i have mailed my full appn to CHC,ND in Feb first week, please find my time line in signature!

i have received Med, PPT request couple of week back, in cover letter among other things they said a "Foreign Travel Form" is enclosed, though it was not there in the envelope (when i received the envelope was torn form one side). I have written to CHC and am waiting for their reply.
I am writing this to know if CHC, ND have asked for 'Foreign Travel Form' to any member of this forum? Can you please e-mail me a scanned copy at hirentank@gmail.com?

FYI: They have asked for Foreign Travel Form for my stay in US.

A

anushauc

We got our medicals , RPRF and PP request today :)
It is dated 4th March but was received by our consultant in Canada on 19th March.

Hope u all get ures soon too :)

A

anushauc

hirentank said:
hi all,
i have mailed my full appn to CHC,ND in Feb first week, please find my time line in signature!

i have received Med, PPT request couple of week back, in cover letter among other things they said a "Foreign Travel Form" is enclosed, though it was not there in the envelope (when i received the envelope was torn form one side). I have written to CHC and am waiting for their reply.
I am writing this to know if CHC, ND have asked for 'Foreign Travel Form' to any member of this forum? Can you please e-mail me a scanned copy at hirentank @ gmail.com?

FYI: They have asked for Foreign Travel Form for my stay in US.
Hi Hiren ,

We submitted a Foreign Travel form while submitting complete docs to New Delhi .
You need to give details of all travel that you have done internationally (outside India) .
You need to mention :
1. In Date
2. Out Date
3. Country Visited
4. Reason for visit

I have also mailed u a copy of the form to ure ID
Hope this helps ..

cheers