+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

K

kamaljun009

hi and thanks to all for reply,
in a letter they mentioned all lists of document(from background declaration form,personal specification,employee reference,educational docs,pay slips etc..) u say whole checklist that we people send after 2nd AOR.
and at end they mentioned THIS IS COMPUTER GENERATED MAIL.
i want to ask-whether i have to collect whole document again or i can answer during interview that i already given.all stuff.?
Everyone who got call recieve same letter?
guide me please

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamaljun009 said:
hi and thanks to all for reply,
in a letter they mentioned all lists of document(from background declaration form,personal specification,employee reference,educational docs,pay slips etc..) u say whole checklist that we people send after 2nd AOR.
and at end they mentioned THIS IS COMPUTER GENERATED MAIL.
i want to ask-whether i have to collect whole document again or i can answer during interview that i already given.all stuff.?
Everyone who got call recieve same letter?
guide me please
Replied to this question in some other thread.

chefsam

Star Member
May 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
4/3/2013
Med's Done....
16/3/2013
Passport Req..
4/3/2013
hi seniors

as i applied in april 2010, i did a big mistake under the fund section. i have written 13486 Canadian dollors in place of 13801 canadian dollors.
please guide me what can i do now........

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
chefsam said:
hi seniors

as i applied in april 2010, i did a big mistake under the fund section. i have written 13486 Canadian dollors in place of 13801 canadian dollors.
please guide me what can i do now........
This could be one such mistake where you would end up applying again.
I think they would return the application back to you and you have to send them again with
correction.

gags372

Mar 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct2009
File Transfer...
jan-2010 to nd
Med's Request
18-02-10
Med's Done....
19-02-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-10
LANDED..........
planning to go to vancouver (end of may)
Hi,
Everybody,

I Landed at vancouver, International Airport Canada on 20th May 2010, by cathay pacificflight # cx 888 via hongkong, at 21:30. (10 Minutes before schedule time, It was quit cold evening in vancouve)
The procedure was very smooth and very easy, following are the details

I was Greeted and welcomed by an Immigration officer and he stamped the passport and directed to go to the New Immigrant welcome counter and then follow the Customs counter.

1. I went to Immigration counter where the officer stamped my passport.

2. I went to the new Immigrant counter given my PR and passport to the officer on counter. He filled my paper and asks me to sing on different place on the form. He ask me my accommodation / residential address which I told him .

3. I then proceeded to the Welcome Canada counter there were two counter and I went on both counter one by one, where I was given some pamphlets and books, instructions and a carry bag (on second counter) with regards to settling in Canada and free to go everywhere without paying any thing for government paper process.

4. I was offered help by a porter service company man to collect my luggage. With CAD $10, I was having only one luggage and hand carry. They charge $ 10 for first luggage and $2 for each additional luggage. You can take by yourself trolley and luggage to out without paying any thing.

5. He did not check the list or goods carried along with me, the process was completed in 15 minutes and I was out from the immigration door at 21:55 hours. It was really very pleasant landing experience, People are very nice, kind and warmly welcoming the immigrants on the airport.

7. I just went out and my family came and picks me and I was reach to my home within 30 minutes.

8. Later I went to Government Service office for my SIN (Social Insurance Number) and received a temp SIN number for myself, were informed that the SIN card would come in a couple of 2 weeks time on my address.

10. Next I went to the Bank scotia bank, Costumer service officer explain me the different kind of account, I ask her which will be suitable for new Immigrant,

thats all , now i m very happy.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gags372 said:
Hi,
Everybody,

I Landed at vancouver, International Airport Canada on 20th May 2010, by cathay pacificflight # cx 888 via hongkong, at 21:30. (10 Minutes before schedule time, It was quit cold evening in vancouve)

I was Greeted and welcomed by an Immigration officer and he stamped the passport and directed to go to the New Immigrant welcome counter and then follow the Customs counter.

2. I went to the new Immigrant counter given my PR and passport to the officer on counter. He filled my paper and asks me to sing on different place on the form. He ask me my accommodation / residential address which I told him .

3. I then proceeded to the Welcome Canada counter there were two counter and I went on both counter one by one, where I was given some pamphlets and books, instructions and a carry bag (on second counter) with regards to settling in Canada and free to go everywhere without paying any thing for government paper process.

4. I was offered help by a porter service company man to collect my luggage. With CAD $10, I was having only one luggage and hand carry. They charge $ 10 for first luggage and $2 for each additional luggage. You can take by yourself trolley and luggage to out without paying any thing.

5. He did not check the list or goods carried along with me, the process was completed in 15 minutes and I was out from the immigration door at 21:55 hours. It was really very pleasant landing experience, People are very nice, kind and warmly welcoming the immigrants on the airport.

7. I just went out and my family came and picks me and I was reach to my home within 30 minutes.

8. Later I went to Government Service office for my SIN (Social Insurance Number) and received a temp SIN number for myself, were informed that the SIN card would come in a couple of 2 weeks time on my address.

10. Next I went to the Bank scotia bank, Costumer service officer explain me the different kind of account, I ask her which will be suitable for new Immigrant,

Thanks for sharing this. Best of luck in Canada and keep sharing your experience.

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
gags372 said:
Hi,
Everybody,

thanx gags for sharing ur experience...

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
hello everybody....i'm lukin for ur advise..

The documents that i received with my stamped passports and PR donot include my work experience letter.however i hv got back my husband's work exp certificate and my IELTS score sheet..shud i request for my original work certificate from embassy???i thnk it will be quite helpful in job search...

thanx

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Hi All,

I sent my PPTs on 7th may and waiting very eagerly for good news.

Seniors any idea when I can expect it.

Meena.

GIAWM

Star Member
Nov 12, 2009
meena said:
Hi All,

I sent my PPTs on 7th may and waiting very eagerly for good news.

Seniors any idea when I can expect it.

Meena.
You should receive the same by mid June

...All the best...

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Dear All,

I am so happy and delighted to inform you all that by the grace of God we received our Passports back with Visas. We received them yesterday. :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am so happy that I cant even explain my feelings. But this feeling is really good.

I pray to God for other members who are waiting for their visas to get them soon Insha-allah.

May God bless you all.

Thanks to all Forum members who helped me directly or indirectly. I really appreciate your help without which I would not have achieved this happiness.

Thanks again.

Meena.

(By the way my status still shows 'In Process')

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
meena said:
Dear All,

I am so happy and delighted to inform you all that by the grace of God we received our Passports back with Visas. We received them yesterday. :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am so happy that I cant even explain my feelings. But this feeling is really good.

I pray to God for other members who are waiting for their visas to get them soon Insha-allah.

May God bless you all.

Thanks to all Forum members who helped me directly or indirectly. I really appreciate your help without which I would not have achieved this happiness.

Thanks again.

Meena.

(By the way my status still shows 'In Process')
Congrats Meena.....really happy for u...wish u al d very best for ur life ahead! :)

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.