6FEB2010
Passport Req..
1FEB2010
VISA ISSUED...
23FEB2010
LANDED..........
11JUN2010
Hi All,

Thanks again for your wishes. I've applied along with my wife. Category: Federal Skilled worker (Company Trainer); My wife and I work for the same organization. However, when I enquired with my employer about any verification call today - they said there were none! which is quite strange.

Each step was a mile stone and we were looking forward as we went from A to Z....; the best learning experience throughout is to start preparing for step 2 (submission of complete application) in a methodical way by not wasting any time. This is where one can save much time.

Fortunately, after submitting full application CHC had no questions - as we ensured we would follow the check list provided in the cic website and we worked towards the checklist. The fourm was very helpful when we had to obtain trascripts, prepare IELTS, police verification, logging case specific enquiry and lots more; Thank you all once again.

Best Wishes & good luck to all.

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hiamu said:
Hi All,

Thanks again for your wishes. I've applied along with my wife. Category: Federal Skilled worker (Company Trainer); My wife and I work for the same organization. However, when I enquired with my employer about any verification call today - they said there were none! which is quite strange.

Each step was a mile stone and we were looking forward as we went from A to Z....; the best learning experience throughout is to start preparing for step 2 (submission of complete application) in a methodical way by not wasting any time. This is where one can save much time.

Fortunately, after submitting full application CHC had no questions - as we ensured we would follow the check list provided in the cic website and we worked towards the checklist. The fourm was very helpful when we had to obtain trascripts, prepare IELTS, police verification, logging case specific enquiry and lots more; Thank you all once again.

Congratulations Hiamu! I hope all of us will get good new soon.......:)

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Halo All,

I m asking this on behalf of my bro..he has applied under skilled workers and he has submitted his Passport and RPRF fees to CHC - Delhi on 4th of Feb 2010 and he has also done his medicals on same day...after this stage does it mean he will surely get visa and if the case is Positive....how long the process will take now since now time is killing his patience.....do they still carry on with verification after medicals are done...please help me friends and revert back thanks

Abhi

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
hiamu said:
Hi All,

Congrats buddy. I am so scared now my sisiter sent everything on Nov 30 and still no response. I hope all is ok.

hiamu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
1FEB2010
Med's Done....
6FEB2010
Passport Req..
1FEB2010
VISA ISSUED...
23FEB2010
LANDED..........
11JUN2010
Thank you sahej: :)I've been following your threads as well. Frankly speaking, I was not going to believe whether I would make it until I see the VISA is in my hand, however, I was mentally preparing myself if NOT what would be next thing to do. My spouse & I are still unable to digest the fact that we have VISA in our hand! :eek:

In your sister's case - would a 'case specific enquiry' be useful at this time? my opinion is you should ask her to do it by the end of Feb.

Best Wishes
Hiamu

hiamu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
1FEB2010
Med's Done....
6FEB2010
Passport Req..
1FEB2010
VISA ISSUED...
23FEB2010
LANDED..........
11JUN2010
abhi292000 said:
Halo All,

I m asking this on behalf of my bro..he has applied under skilled workers and he has submitted his Passport and RPRF fees to CHC - Delhi on 4th of Feb 2010 and he has also done his medicals on same day...after this stage does it mean he will surely get visa and if the case is Positive....how long the process will take now since now time is killing his patience.....do they still carry on with verification after medicals are done...please help me friends and revert back thanks

Abhi
HiAbhi: I can recollect I was in a similar state of mind. First check if you have received the RPRF fees receipt. The verification checks are done on a random basis (as I understand- not very sure); the timelines are almost similar to mine- if its NOC 4131 and if everything is fine with the medicals. Then the good news should be on it's way....certainly. Time to be patient and hope for the best.

Good luck & all the very Best Wishes

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
New Delhi any news, updates....Nit4Canada any news ?
No rocky. Still waiting as usual. The CHC did not even respond to my case specific enquiry, which i sent two weeks ago. I am expecting my CAIPS notes anytime next week and hope there will be some useful information in the CAIPS. Will surely let you know... Thanks..

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
Nit4canada said:
No rocky. Still waiting as usual. The CHC did not even respond to my case specific enquiry, which i sent two weeks ago. I am expecting my CAIPS notes anytime next week and hope there will be some useful information in the CAIPS. Will surely let you know... Thanks..
wish u all d very best.... :)

cancon1

Feb 17, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I am trying to download all the PDF form for Federal Skilled Worker category. But I can't download. I am getting some sort of error messages. Would some one here be kind enough to mail me following FSW forms (Currently outside Canada category) in email.

IMM 0008 - Main Application Form
IMM 0008 Schedule 1 - Backdround Declaration
IMM 0009 Schedule 3 - Application Form
IMM 5406 - Additional Family Info
IMM 5612 - Document checklist
IMM 5476

Any one can mail me as attachments (excluding any viruses & trojens) at w_butt @ hotmail.com

I will be greatful.

Regards,

cancon1