New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GSINGH said:
Dear friends,

i recieved medicals,passport request and landing fee request on 18 nov.
medical was done on 20 nov.and passport was sent to new delhi on 20nov.
i sent full document on 5 sept to new delhi.

g singh
What is your NOC

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi rocky

don't worry. i think we will receive med and ppr at same time along with many applicants under the same NOC.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
hi rocky

don't worry. i think we will receive med and ppr at same time along with many applicants under the same NOC.
I hope and Pray so Sanjeev. To be very honest here, I had been thinking of applying for Canada IMMI for the last 6 years but then was not eligible and moreover the time for processing earlier was killing 5-6 years. I just wish now it happens this time.

Anyways lets wait till next week.

Hope for the best

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Hi Rocky & Nit4Canada and friends

I got my Visa and Landing papers from CHC Delhi.

All went on well and smooth. I got the news from my Consultant. I would like to thank all members of this forum for helping me answer my questions in the best possible way. To be precise, in my case the whole process took 8 months.

God bless all.

Thanks
Madhava

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Madhava said:

All went on well and smooth. I got the news from my Consultant. I would like to thank all members of this forum for helping me answer my questions in the best possible way. To be precise, in my case the whole process took 8 months.

God bless all.

Thanks
Madhava
Congrats buddy wish you good luck in Canada

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Madhava!
Wishing u good luck in canada!
Can you post ur timeline so that others can get help?
I also have finshed medicals and submitted my passports on 24th october!
SO waiting eagerly for response from CHC!
Enjoy canada!
Ankur

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
mokshagj15 said:
Congrats Madhava!
Wishing u good luck in canada!
Can you post ur timeline so that others can get help?
I also have finshed medicals and submitted my passports on 24th october!
SO waiting eagerly for response from CHC!
Enjoy canada!
Ankur
Hi Ankur

Many thanks for your wishes:

My timelines are:

Initial application sent to Nova Scotia: Feb 1st 2009
Letter of Acknowledgement/Eligibility received from Nova Scotia: March 1 2009
Full Application submitted to CHC New Delhi: Jun 26th 2009
Medicals Notification Received: October 5 2009
Medicals Completed: October 21 2009
Reports+RPRF+PP received at CHC Delhi: Nov 14 2009
Visa and LP received: Nov 24 2009

Thanks
Madhava

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Many thanks for your wishes Rocky

Regards
Madhava

rocky272727 said:
Madhava said:

God bless all.

Thanks
Madhava
Congrats buddy wish you good luck in Canada

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Madhava, Hearty Congrats for your visa...... Wish you all the best for your life in Canada. Iam still waiting for medicals and waiting is killing me.

Rocky, I have made up my mind. My application statrted processing on 02nd of November. I am contacting the CHC as soon as 02nd Dec passes. This is because imagine the CHC has sent out the medical request and it got lost on the way in post ( the possibility is remote, i agree). We are obliged to complete the medicals with in 45 days of the date in the medical instructions. The CHC expects we complete the medicals with in the stipulated time. So it is safe that we inform them that we have not recived any currespondence from them even after 3 months, as suggested in our AOR. I do not think emailing them will delay our case. What do you think about that? please suggest your view on this. Thank you very much...

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Madhava, Hearty Congrats for your visa...... Wish you all the best for your life in Canada. Iam still waiting for medicals and waiting is killing me.

Rocky, I have made up my mind. My application statrted processing on 02nd of November. I am contacting the CHC as soon as 02nd Dec passes. This is because imagine the CHC has sent out the medical request and it got lost on the way in post ( the possibility is remote, i agree). We are obliged to complete the medicals with in 45 days of the date in the medical instructions. The CHC expects we complete the medicals with in the stipulated time. So it is safe that we inform them that we have not recived any currespondence from them even after 3 months, as suggested in our AOR. I do not think emailing them will delay our case. What do you think about that? please suggest your view on this. Thank you very much...
i am with you on this and i will be also doing the same thing

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Madhava for prompt reply!
I did send my passport on 24th october and done medicals on 23rdd october so according to your time line I also should expect something by next tuesday!

HI NIT4CANADA,
fEW POINTS FROM MY SIDE!
tHE MEDICALS WILL COME IN REGISTERED POST SO THERE IS NO CHANCE OF LOSING IT !
mORE OVER I WAS ALSO IN UR KIND OF SITUATION WHERE MINCE CASE WAS IN PROCESS SINCE 4TH SEPTEMBER BUT I RECEIVED MED REQUEST ON 13TH OCTOBER .
tHE REASON FOR DELAY WAS THEY WANTED UPDATED INFORMATION FROM MY SIDE IN TERMS OF UPDATED BACKGROUND DECLARATION FORM.
so MAY BE THEY WANTED SOME MORE INFO FROM UR SIDE SO IT WILL BE IN POST ONLY.
so PLEASE CONSIDER BEFORE APPROACHING THEM.
Hope it helps,
Ankur

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
Nit4canada said:

i am with you on this and i will be also doing the same thing
i totally agree with u rocky.