+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Reet said:
i hv been asked 2 send my passports,medical and RPRF... :)
DOES DAT MEAN THAT INTERVIEW HAS BEEN WAIVED OFF OR THEIR R STILL CHANCES OF INTERVIEW??? SHOULD I EXPECT ANY VERIFICATION AT DIS STAGE??I MEAN R THERE ANY VERIFICATIONS AFTER PASSPORT REQUESTS???
Hi Reet

Thats a difficult question to answer, because it depends on the situation and facts presented before the Visa officer at that point of time. If you were to ask me, "It is at the discretion of the Visa officer to call a Candiate for a personal interview till the Visa is stamped on the passport and the Landing Papers are ready."

Let me quote two examples:

Case 1: Despite submitting all Financial papers in order and getting a Band 8 in IELTS, with rich Professional experience supported by advanced certifications, the Candidate was still called for a personal interview. Though Visa was granted, the candidate had to get it after surviving some anxious moments at CHC Delhi.

Case 2: Unclear Medical Reports: The Candidate was asked to take a re-medical examination, as her Urine analysis were not convincing. All ended well for her.

End conclusion: Being called to appear in person depends on the above and many other reasons known only to the Visa officer.

Hope this helps, if you have further questions, you can can write to me offline at <chithramstores@yahoo.com>

Thanks
Madhava

dingdong

Mar 12, 2010
Hello guys I am new in this thread ...my case timings are as below
Category:- FSW1
App. Filed :- 6 July 2009
Approval from NS:- 1-Sep -2009
File transfer to ND :- 9-Sep -2009
Full Docs Submitted :- 16 Dec- 2009
Second AOR:- 22 -Dec-2009
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 12, 2010
Medical,RPRF and PPT and form 5490 and marriage photographs requested on 1-Feb -2010
Medical done on 26-Feb-2010
Sent PPT,RPRF and form 5490E and Marriage photographs......6-March-2010
Current Status:- In Process

Strange thing happened in my case ...why they asked for Form 5490 and marriage photographs since its not a spouse Sponsorship Case its simple PR case under FSW1 ? My Agent told me not send the form 5490 and photographs or marriage but I sent all these docs.

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
Madhava said:
Hi Reet

Thats a difficult question to answer, because it depends on the situation and facts presented before the Visa officer at that point of time. If you were to ask me, "It is at the discretion of the Visa officer to call a Candiate for a personal interview till the Visa is stamped on the passport and the Landing Papers are ready."

Let me quote two examples:

Case 1: Despite submitting all Financial papers in order and getting a Band 8 in IELTS, with rich Professional experience supported by advanced certifications, the Candidate was still called for a personal interview. Though Visa was granted, the candidate had to get it after surviving some anxious moments at CHC Delhi.

Case 2: Unclear Medical Reports: The Candidate was asked to take a re-medical examination, as her Urine analysis were not convincing. All ended well for her.

End conclusion: Being called to appear in person depends on the above and many other reasons known only to the Visa officer.

Hope this helps, if you have further questions, you can can write to me offline at <chithramstores @ yahoo.com>

Thanks
Madhava
THANX MADHAVA...HMMM..I THINK U R RIGHT... :)

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhkhan said:
Hi Rocky,

Need help, please tell me what is the best possible modes with breakup to carry CAD 23,700.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

MHKhan
See, if you can carry cash, then it is the best since it will help avoid charges like processing charges and etc. But if want to be Utlra safe then you can do one thing.

See if you have an account in Punjab National Bank in India, you speak with the Branch manager or Customer service manager here, he or she can guide you to how to make your account NRI account and then you can transfer the funds to that account in CAD and then operate there in Canada. Once you have an account in local Canadian bank then transfer the amount from PNB to Local bank. I think SBI also does it.

hirentank

Sep 7, 2009
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing on 16th Jan, 11.
@ rocky272727, sanjeevindia, dipesha1, hiamu, JSINGH :
Congratulations!!!!!!!
All the Very Best!!!!
Sorry I am late, but I have not been able to check this forum since last 3-4 weeks.

Also, if you guys can share, I wanted to know if CHC gives any date or time line by which you need to land in Canada. I mean is there any expiry date marked on the PR Visa Stamp as we see in other types of Visas?
I am asking this because in case I am given PR, I will have to wait for 5-6 months (may be more) before I can land in Canada. Infect my current job requires me to wait for 5-6 month.

One more thing, do Doctors give any latter/receipt confirming that we have under gone Medical Checkups? and it is required to be sent with passport?

I have summarised time line of my application in Signature below!

Thanks,

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hirentank said:
@ rocky272727, sanjeevindia, dipesha1, hiamu, JSINGH :
Congratulations!!!!!!!
All the Very Best!!!!
Sorry I am late, but I have not been able to check this forum since last 3-4 weeks.

Also, if you guys can share, I wanted to know if CHC gives any date or time line by which you need to land in Canada. I mean is there any expiry date marked on the PR Visa Stamp as we see in other types of Visas?
I am asking this because in case I am given PR, I will have to wait for 5-6 months (may be more) before I can land in Canada. Infect my current job requires me to wait for 5-6 month.

One more thing, do Doctors give any latter/receipt confirming that we have under gone Medical Checkups? and it is required to be sent with passport?

I have summarised time line of my application in Signature below!

Thanks,
Thanks for the wishes.

Well the Visa is valid one year from the date of your medicals (Completed). The doctor will give you payment receipts but do not worry, you do not have to send them at all. The CHC sends instructions which are very clear and easy. If they ask you for medicals, RPRF (If not paid) and passport then you just have to send you passport and RPRF (If not paid) in one single packet. Search this thread for more information on how to send it if you in Delhi.

sulekhakulashari

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2009
Hi every one
I received my passport and medical request today on 15.02.2010, however status is still showing received by visa office.
No equiry in office too

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even I am waiting for this news since long. But no updates yet. :(

Sent docs on 14th Jan and till then I am waiting.

Seniors should I send Case specific enquiry now.

Please help.
Meena

deep9

Apr 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sulekhakulashari said:
Hi every one
I received my passport and medical request today on 15.02.2010, however status is still showing received by visa office.
No equiry in office too
I think you meant 15.03.2010..... :)

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
hello seniors...

i want ur help...as i hv mentiond earlier i got request for medicals,rprf and passports...i hv taken an appointment wid Dr for 17th March..shud i send passport and RPRF or wait till d medicals r done...will d doc tell us bout our medical reports????when shud i send medicals n rprf???
i hv also been send a form of some canada integrated project n dere's some 2 days seminar...hs anybdy attended dat???

thanx

sulekhakulashari

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2009
I am sorry. I received today on 15.03.2010, Monday.

deep9

Apr 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reet said:
hello seniors...

i want ur help...as i hv mentiond earlier i got request for medicals,rprf and passports...i hv taken an appointment wid Dr for 17th March..shud i send passport and RPRF or wait till d medicals r done...will d doc tell us bout our medical reports????when shud i send medicals n rprf???
i hv also been send a form of some canada integrated project n dere's some 2 days seminar...hs anybdy attended dat???

thanx
Hi Reet,
If I am not mistaken the letter states that you should send the passport & RPRF after the medical has been completed. So, I guess you should wait till you are done with the medicals.

And as far as the reports are concerned, in general, doctors don't give much information.
But yes I do remember that rocky had got his reports from lal path labs(which provide reports online), so he was able to check his reports.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sulekhakulashari said:
Hi every one
No equiry in office too
Well that is a good news. Ecas can be misleading some times.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meena said:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even I am waiting for this news since long. But no updates yet. :(

Sent docs on 14th Jan and till then I am waiting.

Seniors should I send Case specific enquiry now.

Please help.
Meena
No do not send a case specific inquiry. Let you 3 months pass. Once they do then you can send the inquiry.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reet said:
hello seniors...

thanx
Send your RPRF and passport 2-3 working days after the medicals are completed. If you are in New Delhi and Dr. Khosla is your DMP then the Secy will tell you when to send the documents as she will explain you the complete process.