Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
deepak1 said:
Dear all,

Received paspport with visa stamps today.
THanks to all of you for your support.

Thanks
Deepak1
Congrats Deepak...wish u all the luck for ur new life in canada...I have also sent my passport to CHC ND on 21st Dec 09. Hope to recieve it by Jan end...Keep in touch....Peace

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Deepak for your great success.... May you succeed in Canada aswell...

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
My ecas status changed to "Rcvd by visa office" a week back. However, till date I have not rcvd the AOR. Can sbdy tell me do they send it by email or post.

Thanks

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi nvr it will be a post with a new file number from the local CHC in your case i guess its CHC ND. good going please keep updating any important information..

Good day

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi GSINGH,

Please let me know if there was any verification done from the visa office regarding the job or related documents. Since i am worried about the background check if at all they do regarding the job... Coz my company wont entertain such calls.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ARK said:
Hi GSINGH,

Please let me know if there was any verification done from the visa office regarding the job or related documents. Since i am worried about the background check if at all they do regarding the job... Coz my company wont entertain such calls.
Hi ARK

Well CHC is well aware about such companies that certain companies do knot allow to disclose employee information to a 3rd party as per the company policy. But you can send them a letter explaining the reason why they should not contact the company.

The AOR will reach you in 7 - 14 days working via Post normally.

deepak1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
Kindly share the copy of email you received for your case inquiry
Rocky

Actually I did not enquire to CHC anything. It was in preliminary stage and it was about PCC, which I could not submit within 120 days. They asked to submit it again and I have send along with Passport and RPRF.

THanks
Deepak

suninshine

Dec 31, 2009
fsw who have done there medicals and sent rprf and passport

how long does it take to get the paasport stamped after you send the passport .
i did my medicals on 12 dec2009 and send the passport on 13th .when should i expect my passport back. :D

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Sorry for not being able to reply your question earlier.

ramneek said:
hi blue boy can u do a favor? can u plz tell me if ur status is in process. if so then after how many days from the status IN PROCESS, u recd the intimation for interview.
i am asking this just 2 understand my case. my status is IN PROCESS since 10th nov but havnt recd any thing.
My case changed to "In Process" around August end and then I received a letter for interview in November. There were some doubts regarding my Masters Degree becoz of which I was supposed to attend an interview. My interview happened on 3rd December and then today (31st Dec) I got a letter asking for my Medicals and Passport.

Ok, Now I need some help here. In the letter they have asked me to send "Travel Document form & Passport" as per their letter on 7/12/09. But, I never received any letter with such date. Now, I will be sending the passport but what about the Travel Document form? Is it some form that they send? Can I download it from their website? Or can I just write it down myself? I need some help procuring the Travel Document form.

Thanks.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueboy said:
Hi Guys,

My case changed to "In Process" around August end and then I received a letter for interview in November. There were some doubts regarding my Masters Degree becoz of which I was supposed to attend an interview. My interview happened on 3rd December and then today (31st Dec) I got a letter asking for my Medicals and Passport.

Ok, Now I need some help here. In the letter they have asked me to send "Travel Document form & Passport" as per their letter on 7/12/09. But, I never received any letter with such date. Now, I will be sending the passport but what about the Travel Document form? Is it some form that they send? Can I download it from their website? Or can I just write it down myself? I need some help procuring the Travel Document form.

Thanks.
Write on a paper about Countries traveled, purpose of travel, duration, entry and exit date. Do not include transit countries. Send this explaining them that you never received any letter from them on the 7th and if they need anything else, then to inform you.

best of luck and congrats

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
blueboy said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

Good, that Means CHC Is working....
What is your NOC..
CAn u share all of your time lines..

lotus_in2009

Dec 15, 2009
hi,
i received medical request after a long wait,this dec. but i haven,t receive passport request. They want me to send outing photos of me and my spouse. Please suggest me what kind of and how many photos i have to send. and when i receive passport request after medical? Please suggest me?

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tnx ark..All the best 2 u too..
ARK said:
hi nvr it will be a post with a new file number from the local CHC in your case i guess its CHC ND. good going please keep updating any important information..

Good day