+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Dear Rocky - I got the medicals & PP request on wednesday. Then only i checked my online status. Till that time i didnt check my online status. May be, it would have got changed on monday/ tuesday itself. Before that, I checked the status last on the Sunday and was in "Received by Visa Office". Now, it is "In Process". bye, George.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GeorgeJoseph said:
Dear Rocky - I got the medicals & PP request on wednesday. Then only i checked my online status. Till that time i didnt check my online status. May be, it would have got changed on monday/ tuesday itself. Before that, I checked the status last on the Sunday and was in "Received by Visa Office". Now, it is "In Process". bye, George.
Congrats again buddy. Hope you sail easily to Canada soon. I am just worried about 0111 applicants and myself since July 09 applicants are also pending then what is going to happen to me. Today my 3 months are over and I have not received any response. I am just thinking what to do, email them and ask them the status.

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Rocky, Please wait for 2 more weeks atleast. Moreover, people whoever send/ sent their medical report or PPORT to the NewDelhi office at this time is going to get held for a long time as the holidays (xmas and new year) are around the corner....so, even if u send ur pport little later, u will get it back with us......plz. wait patiently.....dont enquire the immigration office at this point of time..that may delay it further........this is my personal opinion......sorry, if i am wrong. ....bye, george

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
hi JSINGH & NIT4CANADA,

could u please answer the below queries?
1) what is the "started processing on" date mentioned for you in the CIC website?
2) Have u recevied ur medical request papers yet?
3) Has it been mentioned that the interview has been waived for you?
4) when r u planning to send out ur medicals and pport ?
5) considering the holidays around the cornor, the pport is going to get held up with the immigration office for a longer time than usual... atleat till jan end... (if at all we send the pport now itself)

please comment.....thnx for ur time..........

rgds, George

paramjit

Star Member
Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Hi to all on this thread.
well friends I am giving ielts in december 2009 . some query kindly clarify .
I wish to claim points for spouse education and want to apply for my spouse and two children also , but is it possible that on the same application my family members can land afterwards i.e Can I land alone first so that I can look out for the job and residence .After getting settled can I then call my family.Is it possible on the same application to land separetely after some gap period say around 6 months.How long the visa stands valid ?
Kindly give suggestions as I am not having any clue about it. post ur replies.Would like guidance/comments from chuppalid and nit4canada.
Thanx.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramjit said:
I wish to claim points for spouse education and want to apply for my spouse and two children also , but is it possible that on the same application my family members can land afterwards i.e Can I land alone first so that I can look out for the job and residence .After getting settled can I then call my family.Is it possible on the same application to land separetely after some gap period say around 6 months.How long the visa stands valid ?
Kindly give suggestions as I am not having any clue about it. post ur replies.Would like guidance/comments from chuppalid and nit4canada.
Thanx.
Hi Georgejoseph,

Congratulations..for getting medicals and passport request.. yours is very fast.. I have not received my medical instructions yet.. I am eagerly waiting for that.
My started processing date is 2nd November. I think the currespondence you have received with your medical instructions should answer where it has to sent. I have not received them yet and therefore i don't know the answer.What is your started processing date? Have you already contacted DMP for getting an appointment.Please let me know.Thank you

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JSINGH said:
Hello All,
I got Medical and passport request today ,
ECAS status still "Recieved By Visa Office"
Time lines
Recived BY ND Im office 21/8/09
NOC4131,
Thanks
JSINGH
Congratulations J Singh.. what is your processing start date on ECAS website? Have you got appointment with DMP? Please share your medical experience once you have completed medicals. Thank you

mhkhan

Nov 9, 2009
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2009
Doc's Request.
10-08-2009
AOR Received.
10-08-2009
IELTS Request
10-08-2009
File Transfer...
18-08-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2010
LANDED..........
16-03-2010
Hi Everybody,

Any body with NOC -1111 and applied in Sept 09 got any updates from ND-CHC????

Regards
M.H.Khan

NOC : 1111
App Recd NS,Sydney -June 18, 2009.
AOR Recd from NS,Sydney - August 10, 2009
All Document sent, New Delhi CHC - September 21, 2009
AOR Recd from New Delhi CHC - October 5, 2009

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramjit said:
Thanx.
hi paramjit

yes they can land later, but u have to take funds for them along with u when u land there for the first time. their visa will be valid for one year from the date of medicals.

regards.

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Hi All

Kindly note that CHC has revised the RPRF fee from INR 19,900 per head to INR 21,440 per head. I got this notification from them.

I wrote to them explaning that I had already taken a DD for the previous amount and asked them If I could cancel it and take a fresh DD against the revised fee.

They prompty replied stating that if a DD was taken for the previous fee amount, it is ok if we send another DD with the difference amount of based on the number of family members.

Thanks
Madhava

paramjit

Star Member
Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Thanks sanjeev for your comments
Got a lot of relief .
well then in application form what should i mention in accompanying you to canada coloumn.
kindly quote

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
amk said:
O Nit4Canada, best wishes 4 medicals.
Thank you amk for your wishes...but amk, it is still in process..that means they are considering the application and they may or may not issue medicals..

Hi Rocky, what i guess is that the IO who is dealing with NOC0111 may be in charge of couple of other NOCs aswell. The number of applications he is dealing with might be a bit more compared to other IOs. You can wait until it reaches three months in your AOR date and then you can fill and send an status enquiry form. Some body in the earlier post said that ND office responds and give clear reply to such enquiries..Its only a matter of time...your application will be processes very soon..
Lets see. Just waiting for the next communication from them. Jsingh got his medicals but the status is same, though his application was received a week later than mine

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GeorgeJoseph said:
Rocky, Please wait for 2 more weeks atleast. Moreover, people whoever send/ sent their medical report or PPORT to the NewDelhi office at this time is going to get held for a long time as the holidays (xmas and new year) are around the corner....so, even if u send ur pport little later, u will get it back with us......plz. wait patiently.....dont enquire the immigration office at this point of time..that may delay it further........this is my personal opinion......sorry, if i am wrong. ....bye, george
Ok, I thought the same but its just that they have mentioned in the AOR that if no communication is received from CHC withing 3 months then we can contact them. i will wait for 1 more week. But thanks for the opinion

JSINGH

Sep 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2009
Doc's Request.
22-04-2009
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
22-04-2009
Med's Request
12-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-11-2009
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
12-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
Recieved on 08-01-2010
LANDED..........
Landed 18-04-2010
GeorgeJoseph said:
hi JSINGH & NIT4CANADA,

could u please answer the below queries?
1) what is the "started processing on" date mentioned for you in the CIC website?
2) Have u recevied ur medical request papers yet?
3) Has it been mentioned that the interview has been waived for you?
4) when r u planning to send out ur medicals and pport ?
5) considering the holidays around the cornor, the pport is going to get held up with the immigration office for a longer time than usual... atleat till jan end... (if at all we send the pport now itself)

please comment.....thnx for ur time..........

rgds, George
Dear GeorgeJoseph ,

PLease find the asnwers ..

1) what is the "started processing on" date mentioned for you in the CIC website? Answer: We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on April 28, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you
2) Have u recevied ur medical request papers yet? Answer:YES
3) Has it been mentioned that the interview has been waived for you? :answer:NO its Understood as per ours consultant.
4) when r u planning to send out ur medicals and pport ? Answer:Doctoer App. on monday In coming week we will submit ous doc. most probly.

We are checking Ecas status with OLD file number only . I will check the status with new File no and will let you know if any diffrence.new file is not with me.

vahidvahid

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
JSINGH said:
Hello All,

I got Medical and passport request today ,
ECAS status still "Recieved By Visa Office"

Time lines

Recived BY ND Im office 21/8/09
NOC4131,

Thanks
JSINGH

JSINGH,

congarts.....How did you find out you went to medical stage, by email or regular mail?

is your ECAS status still in "Recieved by visa office" or it has benn changed to " In process"?