+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office>>>AOR 2019>>>>>>

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi guys,
I got the ghost update today in my profile. When I last checked, my application was with NDVO.
Is ghost update a good news?

My Timeline:

ITA: 13th Nov
AOR: 30th Nov
Medical passed: 19th Dec, 2019
Biometrics done: 27th Dec, 2019
Ghost update: 5th May, 2020

Reactions: dn3

bitlatech2

Jun 3, 2019
Hi @anki_17392

Even i got ghost update on fed 28th, but i have not received any email from them. Later when i queried through webform, they confirmed that they sent passport request letter through email, but i did not get any. I have requested them to send the email again. Till now no response from them.

Even if they send the email, we cant travel now and miss the deadline due to lockdown. I am not sure what to do at this point.

Anybody has the same case of mine?

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received the GCMS notes today. PFA the screenshot of it. Can you guys please shed some light on it.
Thanks!

reddermorel

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hi Guys,

I received the GCMS notes today. PFA the screenshot of it. Can you guys please shed some light on it.
Thanks!
Looks like first review done by junior, there is a RR on :
1. Funds
2. Previous refusal

If you have explained both of these at the time of your application, you shouldn't have a major problem. Otherwise, you'll have to send supporting docs.

Reactions: anki_17392

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Looks like first review done by junior, there is a RR on :
1. Funds
2. Previous refusal

If you have explained both of these at the time of your application, you shouldn't have a major problem. Otherwise, you'll have to send supporting docs.
Thanks for your reply!!

As far as the refusal is concerned, below is the story:

I had to go on a business visit to Canada through my company, which is a well known multinational firm. My company filed a business visa for me on 14th of Dec with all the required documents, however, It got rejected on 23rd of Dec saying that the visa officer was not satisfied that I will return in the stipulated time. This rejection was most probably because of the reason that I had already applied for the permanent residence. The reason I think this is because the information I had provided in my business visa application like my official email address were transferred to my PR application. When I called IRCC to inquire about my PR application they did tell me my official email address along with my the personal email address which I had mentioned in my express entry PR application.
Should this rejection create any problem in my application?

As for the funds, I have attached letter of explanation with all the required documents so I don't think that will be a problem.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Thanks for your reply!!

As far as the refusal is concerned, below is the story:

I had to go on a business visit to Canada through my company, which is a well known multinational firm. My company filed a business visa for me on 14th of Dec with all the required documents, however, It got rejected on 23rd of Dec saying that the visa officer was not satisfied that I will return in the stipulated time. This rejection was most probably because of the reason that I had already applied for the permanent residence. The reason I think this is because the information I had provided in my business visa application like my official email address were transferred to my PR application. When I called IRCC to inquire about my PR application they did tell me my official email address along with my the personal email address which I had mentioned in my express entry PR application.
Should this rejection create any problem in my application?

As for the funds, I have attached letter of explanation with all the required documents so I don't think that will be a problem.
Looks a routine review to me with no alarming concerns. Most of the Officers can see and analyse the reason for your rejection. You're not an exception to this. A true analysis that the reason for your refusal was an active EE profile and the officer would for sure acknowledge it. The Junior Analyst would have also felt the same but doesn't have the authority to waive and ignore the refusal before flaging it to the case officer for a final review. The case officer has the authority to remove the flag provided there were no security concerns for refusal. All other generic reasons of refusal ( lack of funds, uncertainty over return, travel history etc) are very nominal issues which are pretty common. Refusal isn't a crime but not disclosing it is a serious misrepresentation issue. For POF, just make sure that you don't have any FD's that would have already matured or about to mature in the next 2-3 months. You may send an updated POF statement but i don't think it's really needed at the moment. Most of times the CIO isn't able to undertstand the Indian composition of funds thus end up transfering the case to the local officer. They local officers at NDVO have modern tools to access it any can verify the info at any given point. Just make sure that you have funds availaible all the time with no active loans or debts. Wait for the final officer review if not done till now and you'll see that they'll approve your funds w/o any concerns. If at any given point they need the required info, they'll not hestitate to send you an ADR. Just relax and don't overthink. Majority of cases that are refered to NDVO for final review are simmilar and there's a reason why it has been transfered to NDVO so that the local officer has a better understanding of the funds and TRV refusal.

Secondly, merging of your past personal/official info with the present one is again a standard protocal. All info wrt to your past refusal/ approvals is always tagged to latest UCI in use. You can check this activity in the GCMS.

Last edited:
Reactions: anki_17392

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Looks a routine review to me with no alarming concerns. Most of the Officers can see and analyse the reason for your rejection. You're not an exception to this. A true analysis that the reason for your refusal was an active EE profile and the officer would for sure acknowledge it. The Junior Analyst would have also felt the same but doesn't have the authority to waive and ignore the refusal before flaging it to the case officer for a final review. The case officer has the authority to remove the flag provided there were no security concerns for refusal. All other generic reasons of refusal ( lack of funds, uncertainty over return, travel history etc) are very nominal issues which are pretty common. Refusal isn't a crime but not disclosing it is a serious misrepresentation issue. For POF, just make sure that you don't have any FD's that would have already matured or about to mature in the next 2-3 months. You may send an updated POF statement but i don't think it's really needed at the moment. Most of times the CIO isn't able to undertstand the Indian composition of funds thus end up transfering the case to the local officer. They local officers at NDVO have modern tools to access it any can verify the info at any given point. Just make sure that you have funds availaible all the time with no active loans or debts. Wait for the final officer review if not done till now and you'll see that they'll approve your funds w/o any concerns. If at any given point they need the required info, they'll not hestitate to send you an ADR. Just relax and don't overthink. Majority of cases that are refered to NDVO for final review are simmilar and there's a reason why it has been transfered to NDVO so that the local officer has a better understanding of the funds and TRV refusal.

Secondly, merging of your past personal/official info with the present one is again a standard protocal. All info wrt to your past refusal/ approvals is always tagged to latest UCI in use. You can check this activity in the GCMS.
Thanks for your detailed reply. This clears most of my doubts and gives me the comfort knowing that it is a normal course of action.

Rajeeg

Dec 23, 2019
AOR-8TH MARCH 2020
MEDICALS PASSED- 07TH APRIL 2020
FILE MOVED TO NDVO as per the webform response received on 20 June 2020.
What would be the probable reason for file transfer? Will it delay my processing?

reddermorel

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
AOR-8TH MARCH 2020
What would be the probable reason for file transfer? Will it delay my processing?
And here begins your watch...

There are loads of reasons why files are moved. Prepare for a wait.
My file was moved to NDVO 6 weeks after AoR. Got PPR 8 months later.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR-8TH MARCH 2020
There are varied reasons for file transfer (Past Visa/Permit refusals, Any sort of Review Required on File thats needs local support, Work load Redistribution etc). If you're parnoid with the transfer, you can order GCMS for your sanity. However, i really thing that isn't required at this point. Based on your AOR, Case analyst review would have been done by now and the final officer review would be done by 8th August or sooner. Not all files moved to NDVO get stuck for longer periods. Order GCMS post 8th July to have better clarity

Vixz879

Nov 22, 2019
Hello,
Has anyone noticed any ghost updates on their files based in NDVO recently (say last 1 month)?

szqadri

Dec 15, 2017
Hello Friends, Is there any update from New Delhi Visa Office, regarding Spouse Visa? Thanks.