+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office>>>AOR 2019>>>>>>

Prabh01

Feb 7, 2019
Someone on immitracker with AOR - September 3rd 2019 reported PPR on January 14.

Is this information correct?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hello Guys,

I need your advise.

When the processing time exceed 6 months, I have raised web form. I got the reply that the decision was made and mail was sent to my mail ID in September. I was regularly checking my mail box, spam folder. But I am sure the mail was not received. The Visa Office is New Delhi.

I wrote to them (via email and web form) and asked for the letter again. But even after a week, there is no response from their side.

The VFS does not accept the passport without letter.

Do anyone have the contact number to call or email ID of higher authority ?
What should I do ? Please help me.
call cic, try talking to CIC agent, they can send a notes to the VO.

Nov 15, 2018
What's your AOR?
How did you come to know about your visa office?
My AoR is 04th May.
I enquired through web form and they told me that my file is located at Ndvo and i should contact them for more information. I dropped the mail to Delhi immigration office today and they have sent an automated reply that "they don't provide application status and will reply only if any additional information is required"

Do you have any idea on how long it might take?

harmosin

Sep 19, 2019
My AoR is 04th May.
I enquired through web form and they told me that my file is located at Ndvo and i should contact them for more information. I dropped the mail to Delhi immigration office today and they have sent an automated reply that "they don't provide application status and will reply only if any additional information is required"

Do you have any idea on how long it might take?
May AOR will be getting update this month itself... you will get the golden email soon

sujithjm24

May 29, 2019
Came to know my files been transferred to the NDVO 2 weeks back via webform, my 6 month mark will be over in 2 weeks and I see that there are people here with May AOR's who still haven't received their PPRs. Guess its going to be a very long wait for the August AOR folks.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Forwarded Message - One guy got PPR just now, see his timeline below:
AOR - 12th September
Ghost on 30th Jan
Ontario nominated
VO - New Delhi