Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Was checking during that time. Have put the domain in trusted list on Gmail.

Send 2 email to new delhi office but no reply. I think i need to find an MP to look into the matter. If i dont get resolution in 15 days then will have to approach a lawyer.
Use webform too parallel.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Received my second set of GCMS notes after 84 days of waiting period. They are exactly similar to the first one; no sign of any activity. I ordered them two months after the first one and five months post AOR.

Last edited:

reddermorel

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Received my second set of GCMS notes after 84 days of waiting period. They are exactly similar to the first one; no sign of any activity. I ordered them two months after the first one and five months post AOR.
Have you ordered another one? I ordered one at the 7.5 month mark. Hopefully should get it in 15 days.

But the good thing is that more May ppl are getting ghosts/RPRF requests/medicals.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Have you ordered another one? I ordered one at the 7.5 month mark. Hopefully should get it in 15 days.

But the good thing is that more May ppl are getting ghosts/RPRF requests/medicals.
First one ordered after three months and second one after five months. No orders after that. Now gonna wait for their call. June applicants are definitely going into March.

Prabh01

Feb 7, 2019
I ordered GCMS notes last month on completion of 6 months mark. Today I got mail regarding 90 days extension. :(

Aatika_m

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
First one ordered after three months and second one after five months. No orders after that. Now gonna wait for their call. June applicants are definitely going into March.
My Aor is of 16 june . Last update was in august. Do u really think June applications will be picked up in March. ? Seems like this process is never ending

CanRon

Jun 4, 2019
Hello Guys,

I need your advise.

When the processing time exceed 6 months, I have raised web form. I got the reply that the decision was made and mail was sent to my mail ID in September. I was regularly checking my mail box, spam folder. But I am sure the mail was not received. The Visa Office is New Delhi.

I wrote to them (via email and web form) and asked for the letter again. But even after a week, there is no response from their side.

The VFS does not accept the passport without letter.

Do anyone have the contact number to call or email ID of higher authority ?
What should I do ? Please help me.

harmosin

Sep 19, 2019
Hello Guys,

I need your advise.

When the processing time exceed 6 months, I have raised web form. I got the reply that the decision was made and mail was sent to my mail ID in September. I was regularly checking my mail box, spam folder. But I am sure the mail was not received. The Visa Office is New Delhi.

I wrote to them (via email and web form) and asked for the letter again. But even after a week, there is no response from their side.

The VFS does not accept the passport without letter.

Do anyone have the contact number to call or email ID of higher authority ?
What should I do ? Please help me.
Have you raised GCMS notes? please do it parallely if not yet.