+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office>>>AOR 2019>>>>>>

Nash_jam

Mar 18, 2013
My application was approved on 7th of October 2019 without any correspondence. I sent them a webform request twice after that and they did not inform me that a decision has been made or anything along those lines. They said file is in new delhi office.
I was waiting for my gcms notes and sent another webform. Got a vague response now that a decision has been made and my file is in new delhi office.
Called IRCC and there was a very nice agent who said that PR email sent of 7th October. I told them I have not received it and have followed up multiple times. She said IRCC has record of conversation so i am safe on that aspect. She said she can't do anything and i need to contact new delhi office which is difficult to get a response from and the best way would be to contact an mp to get the file moving.

I have emailed new delhi office and now waiting.

So if you are waiting do call IRCC.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
My application was approved on 7th of October 2019 without any correspondence. I sent them a webform request twice after that and they did not inform me that a decision has been made or anything along those lines. They said file is in new delhi office.
I was waiting for my gcms notes and sent another webform. Got a vague response now that a decision has been made and my file is in new delhi office.
Called IRCC and there was a very nice agent who said that PR email sent of 7th October. I told them I have not received it and have followed up multiple times. She said IRCC has record of conversation so i am safe on that aspect. She said she can't do anything and i need to contact new delhi office which is difficult to get a response from and the best way would be to contact an mp to get the file moving.

Could you please share your timeline?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019

I hope you have checked your SPAM, if not email might have deleted by now. I will suggest write URGENT in subject for your communication to NDVO.

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hello guys,
I had my AOR on 30th Nov, MEP and BIL ON 19th Dec.
I called IRCC last week and they informed me that I have passed the medical and criminality. Eligibility is in progress and Serurity has not yet started.
I called them again this week to check if I have cleared the eligibility and they said that they cannot provide me any information as my application is being processed at the New Delhi visa office. It was sent to NDVO on 23rd Jan.
So now they have transferred my file from CIO to New Delhi. Is it the normal course of action or is there anything to be worried about?
Also, if the criminality is passed, does that mean that they have checked my file for completeness?
And lastly, how much time on an average does New Delhi visa office take to process the applications?
Thanks!

reddermorel

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hello guys,
I had my AOR on 30th Nov, MEP and BIL ON 19th Dec.
I called IRCC last week and they informed me that I have passed the medical and criminality. Eligibility is in progress and Serurity has not yet started.
I called them again this week to check if I have cleared the eligibility and they said that they cannot provide me any information as my application is being processed at the New Delhi visa office. It was sent to NDVO on 23rd Jan.
So now they have transferred my file from CIO to New Delhi. Is it the normal course of action or is there anything to be worried about?
Also, if the criminality is passed, does that mean that they have checked my file for completeness?
And lastly, how much time on an average does New Delhi visa office take to process the applications?
Thanks!
Usually they transfer for work distribution. They also transfer if you have answered YES to any of the stat questions.
Completeness - Yes. R10 is usually completed before the transfer. But criminality resets after transfer. :(
New Delhi is taking 8 to 9 months. They are currently working on May 2019 files.

NishaThakkar

Apr 18, 2019

How did you contact IRCC. I mean which no. and whats the process?

Nash_jam

Mar 18, 2013
How did you contact IRCC. I mean which no. and whats the process?
±1888 242 2100. Call and follow instruction. Have your details ready. Application number, client number and other personal details. If you get a nice agent they will give all details else call again.

Nash_jam

Mar 18, 2013
Could you please share your timeline?
Aor 21 March.
Med 3rd May.
Biometric 8 May.

Ghost update with background started around first week of October. I was expecting PR any time during this time and didn't apply for gcms notes. End of October contacted them and was informed to keep communication to the minimum and refer to 7th October email(which i did not recieve). Contacted them again to forward me the 7th October email and informed them that i have not recieved any email on or around that date.
Again gor an email that file in new delhi and be patient.

Applied for gcms and CBSA notes first week of January.

Contacted again via webform in second week of January. On 24 January the reply said that decision has been made and file in new delhi. That's when i called and was informed that pr mail sent on 7th October.

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Usually they transfer for work distribution. They also transfer if you have answered YES to any of the stat questions.
Completeness - Yes. R10 is usually completed before the transfer. But criminality resets after transfer. :(
New Delhi is taking 8 to 9 months. They are currently working on May 2019 files.
Thanks for your reply. May I know what are the Stat questions?

Nash_jam

Mar 18, 2013
I hope you have checked your SPAM, if not email might have deleted by now. I will suggest write URGENT in subject for your communication to NDVO.
Was checking during that time. Have put the domain in trusted list on Gmail.

Send 2 email to new delhi office but no reply. I think i need to find an MP to look into the matter. If i dont get resolution in 15 days then will have to approach a lawyer.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Guys, what happens if one misses PPR mail? I think they give applicant 30 days to submit passport, right?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Yes. 30 days to submit. After that you gotta get in touch with them and have a really good explanation.
That's a flaw in their system. Yeah, I know along with others. Every visa office must upload passport request on the online account of applicant.