+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - TWP - Next Steps

Suresh090782

Jan 23, 2014
Hi Guys - There seem to be some great information on the blog, it helps for introverts like me.. Appreciate all the efforts..

I have a question, hoping one of you experts can clarify..

My case :

I have applied for ICT-TWP from Chennai-VFS(Delhi) on Nov 20th 2013; I have also included my wife for OWP and my son(3 yr) for TRV
I have submitted our passports with the applications.

Got an email from them on Dec 15th asking my company to clarify on my salary and actually indirectly suggesting an increase based on market standard. Luckily my company actually increased it and responded with a new contract on January 15th with revised pay details.

On 21st I have received 3 separate emails for all 3 family members asking for Medical Tests to be performed

I was hoping I ll get the medicals done in a few days, but today I received my Son's passport back through Bluedart; It also has a medical request form with his details.

I was wondering why did I get my son's passport back or why did I not get mine and wife's passport back ? Can anyone throw some light on what is the procedure next? Thanks in advance.

Once again, thanks for the efforts to fill some great information on these blogs

joshiomkarv

Dec 13, 2013
Hi Suresh

You have to send back the passport along with either copies of medical report or copies of payment made for medicals

Also send a covering letter with ur sign stating u have undergone medicals on so n so date at so n so locations

Mention all names, passport number ,vfs reference number and date of birth.

Usually they send back minor passport because minors usually don't have any other I'd proof required while medicals

All d best and keep us posted with ur progress

Neil.p

Jan 15, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suresh090782 said:
Hi Guys - There seem to be some great information on the blog, it helps for introverts like me.. Appreciate all the efforts..

I have a question, hoping one of you experts can clarify..

My case :

I have applied for ICT-TWP from Chennai-VFS(Delhi) on Nov 20th 2013; I have also included my wife for OWP and my son(3 yr) for TRV
I have submitted our passports with the applications.

Got an email from them on Dec 15th asking my company to clarify on my salary and actually indirectly suggesting an increase based on market standard. Luckily my company actually increased it and responded with a new contract on January 15th with revised pay details.

On 21st I have received 3 separate emails for all 3 family members asking for Medical Tests to be performed

I was hoping I ll get the medicals done in a few days, but today I received my Son's passport back through Bluedart; It also has a medical request form with his details.

I was wondering why did I get my son's passport back or why did I not get mine and wife's passport back ? Can anyone throw some light on what is the procedure next? Thanks in advance.

Once again, thanks for the efforts to fill some great information on these blogs
Well....I know its a bit early to say....but Congratulation.... you are about to get Stamped !!!! (in a good way)

kadukan

Jan 20, 2014
If the med req.is there means you will do the med. and sent back the passport with medical through vfs.
Defnitly within 7 working days from med. you will get TRV.