09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
This is what my GCkey shows;

Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have already given my biometrics and there is a biometrics number as well as the expiry date of the biometrics mentioned.

I have not been asked for any additional documents as of yet. I hope this wait ends and we hear something from them soon
i think mine will be same too... though i have submitted my ADR last month

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
i think mine will be same too... though i have submitted my ADR last month
If i may ask what additional documents were you asked to submit. Did your file get transferred to CPC- Mississauga first and then to NDVO or was it directly sent to NDVO??

konaath

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
This is what my GCkey shows;

Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have already given my biometrics and there is a biometrics number as well as the expiry date of the biometrics mentioned.

I have not been asked for any additional documents as of yet. I hope this wait ends and we hear something from them soon

t was for late birth registration "voter id & school records" it was moved to CPC- Mississauga then NDVO on May 2... processiing strted on May 14

Reactions: MRM8789

rsamin

Dec 18, 2018
Congrats
Did you contact your MP? If so, what was his response?
Thanks. I contacted NDVO directly. I did not hear back from them but they were able to give me PPR quickly and promised me to give passport back asap. Today I received pre-arrival letter and DM in ECAS. I ordered GCMS 2 times. There were no red flags. The file was just sitting there from FEB 2019.

Kayia_bonham

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE
App. Filed.......
JULY 2018
AOR Received.
18TH JULY 2018
File Transfer...
13TH NOVEMBER 2018
Med's Request
3RD OCTOBER 2018
Med's Done....
9TH OCTOBER 2018
YeH still got nthng abt webforn gcms..thinkng of mp now..11 mnth started with 3 mnths of prearrival
I am also in the 11th month now with pre arrival Mail sent on 6th march and RPRF paid on 18th April. Is it a good idea to contact MP?

anonymous@123

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi i had got a call like this on 30th Apr. The lady asked me multiple questions reagrding my relationship. We have had a civil marriage and not a religious one. So the lady asked quite a few questions regarding that and also about how my husband and i met.
They normally do such kind of verification calls. Since then i have heard nothing from them. It has been a wair game
Okay!! They asked similar questions from me.
I am august 2018 applicant, file transferred to NDVO in Feb 2019 and got call in May 2019.

anonymous@123

Star Member
May 1, 2019
If i may ask what additional documents were you asked to submit. Did your file get transferred to CPC- Mississauga first and then to NDVO or was it directly sent to NDVO??
They asked me additional documents in Dec 2018 and I sent all my original educational certificates via courier to CPC - Missisauga and also through email.but i didnt get back my original documents from them. They actually asked original. any idea when i get back all my douments ?