AOR Received.
18TH JULY 2018
File Transfer...
13TH NOVEMBER 2018
Med's Request
3RD OCTOBER 2018
Med's Done....
9TH OCTOBER 2018
True...actually very least people are receiving DM and PPR now in recent days.
We don't really know what's with the delay on our files. Even some October applicants are getting DM and PPR. I wish they would hurry up. :(

anonymous@123

Star Member
May 1, 2019
The wait's over, got PPR today!

22 Oct, 2018: File received at CPC Sydney
11 Dec, 2018: File processing started at CPC Mississauga
12 Dec, 2018: Received AOR from CPC Mississauga
14 Jan, 2019: Received medical request
17 Jan, 2019: Received SA email
23 Jan, 2019: Medical test passed
23 Jan, 2019: File moved to New Delhi visa office for further processing
25 Jan, 2019: File processing started
04 May, 2019: Received Pre-Arrivals
13 May, 2019: Processing background check (updated in GC key)
14 May, 2019: Decision Made (updated in ECAS)
20 May, 2019: PPR

congratulations... you are so lucky

anonymous@123

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Creating an account wont speed up your application and provides more or less the same information as ecas, except with a little more detail. So, it's really up to you. Once you set it up correspondence will be sent to your GCkey account, so rather than an email with the letter attached. You'll get an email with a link and you'll be directed to GCkey to read any correspondence that's sent to you.
Thanks for your reply..... So i will be notify with email first if there is any letter or email on my GCkey account right,... One more question what other details i can see on GCkey account which are not show on Ecas?

tdsw26

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Toronto, ON
Thanks for your reply..... So i will be notify with email first if there is any letter or email on my GCkey account right,... One more question what other details i can see on GCkey account which are not show on Ecas?
Yes, you'll get an email and then you can read the letter you get on GCKey. Ultimately, the information you see is going to be the same, but in a different format. In ecas, you see a new line when something happens on your file, but on GCKey it shows the different steps on the file and then a comment beside it about whether or not the step has been completed, or if anything is outstanding. For example, my gckey looks like this:

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: anonymous@123

anonymous@123

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Yes, you'll get an email and then you can read the letter you get on GCKey. Ultimately, the information you see is going to be the same, but in a different format. In ecas, you see a new line when something happens on your file, but on GCKey it shows the different steps on the file and then a comment beside it about whether or not the step has been completed, or if anything is outstanding. For example, my gckey looks like this:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

so they are reviewing your eligibilty right.....
Thanks for giving me a perfect view of GCkey account. :)

One more thing - without Gckey account , we only get email with attached letter and with Gckey we get notification email to check letter or email through GCkey.

karan_bhach

May 17, 2017
Got additional document request y'day. Asked for traditional Indian ceremonial pictures (like sangeet, mehendi etc) which I have but they are very limited. Any suggestions from the group what can be done ?

They also asked for reception pictures but we never hosted reception party.

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
Got additional document request y'day. Asked for traditional Indian ceremonial pictures (like sangeet, mehendi etc) which I have but they are very limited. Any suggestions from the group what can be done ?

They also asked for reception pictures but we never hosted reception party.
I got the same request as well on last week friday, we sent pics on monday this week. Don't worry send whatever you have and explanation letter for reception.

Reactions: karan_bhach

Gagansunny arora

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
7august2018
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2018
Nomination.....
Husband
AOR Received.
23 oct2018
File Transfer...
7 feb 2019
Med's Done....
30 oct 2018

As per current status it shows final decision so whats the exact step whether they are on elogibily or final decision made

N how long from now
I have the same from gckey

rsamin

Dec 18, 2018
Finally received PPR after long wait of 1 year and 1 month. No DM and No pre-arrival received. Received phone call from NDVO asking if you can able to fly before 1 july 2019 as your medical is expiring. After 2 mins of phone call recived PPR in email .ECAS still has in process and no update in GCkey.

Timeline:
Application submitted: 26 april 2018
Processing started: 11 July 2018
Medical request: 8 June 2018
NDVO tramsfer: 6 July 2018
Additional Document Required: 17 Dec 2018 ( requested wedding photograph of all rituals performed, photos during any subsequant visits after submitting file, chat history) 60 days validity to submit docs
Additional Document submitted: 31 Jan 2019
PPR: 23 MAY 2019.

tdsw26

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Toronto, ON
As per current status it shows final decision so whats the exact step whether they are on elogibily or final decision made

N how long from now
I have the same from gckey
No, you misunderstand, under Final Decision, the current status is "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." They are still checking eligibility, I don't know how long from now, but assume the 12 month timeframe.

Uniket

May 7, 2019
Hi all!! I need a lil advice and help if anyone can
I am a July applicant -24th July’2018
Medical received- 7th dec’2018
Medical passed- 18th dec’2018
File transferred to NDVO- 15th jan
Additional document request-4th feb
There was no communication after this
My husband and I got our court marriage done in the month of June’2018 with a small wedding ceremony in a temple. We had clicked pictures of that and of a small function that we hosted the next day in a hotel. We attached all the necessary documents and pictures with our file.
Now in the past 10 days the visa officer has called me twice asking me to send the pictures of the wedding ceremony that we had done in the month of march’2019 when my husband came to visit me. We had done a function in March and I told him that I ll send the pictures from that function, in the first phone call and I did that on the same day, he also told me that if I ll not send the pictures they are going to put me in the interview queue. Again he called me and said that he doesn’t approve of those pictures and is giving me a second chance and wanted me to send the Phera photos and if I don’t do so then they ll definitely put me on the interview queue and put me on the A-140 investigation. Has this also happened to anyone else that the visa officer called twice or anyone in the same situation ?

anonymous@123

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hello,

Today I got call from NDVO related to my application. did this a enquiry call? They asked couple of questions related to marriage, husband and whatever i mentioned in my application, and said if they need any further information they will contact me again. Even I checked ECAS , no updates there.

Did anyone get this kind of call? How do i expect next? I am really getting worried.

Thank you.

Jan 23, 2019
H
Hi all!! I need a lil advice and help if anyone can
I am a July applicant -24th July’2018
Medical received- 7th dec’2018
Medical passed- 18th dec’2018
File transferred to NDVO- 15th jan
Additional document request-4th feb
There was no communication after this
My husband and I got our court marriage done in the month of June’2018 with a small wedding ceremony in a temple. We had clicked pictures of that and of a small function that we hosted the next day in a hotel. We attached all the necessary documents and pictures with our file.
Now in the past 10 days the visa officer has called me twice asking me to send the pictures of the wedding ceremony that we had done in the month of march’2019 when my husband came to visit me. We had done a function in March and I told him that I ll send the pictures from that function, in the first phone call and I did that on the same day, he also told me that if I ll not send the pictures they are going to put me in the interview queue. Again he called me and said that he doesn’t approve of those pictures and is giving me a second chance and wanted me to send the Phera photos and if I don’t do so then they ll definitely put me on the interview queue and put me on the A-140 investigation. Has this also happened to anyone else that the visa officer called twice or anyone in the same situation ?
Hey I m in the same suitation but ur lucky u got a call only I got a interview schedule notification for june