+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Ajay1972

Nov 19, 2018
What's funny is that I got an automated response email from Delhi Immigration saying that "Your e-mail was received by the New Delhi visa office.
We do not respond unless you have already submitted an application and we need additional information from you. If a response is justified, we will write within 30 days. We do not provide status updates on applications in process. We do not confirm receipt of documents or passports."

However, I got another email from the Postmaster saying:
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca (delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca)
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

So it is one of two things. Either the email was sent through successfully and i got a response email back, or that, they send out response emails whether or not the email actually is in their mail box queue. My suspicion is that it is the second one, in which case their systems are stupid :mad:

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
What's funny is that I got an automated response email from Delhi Immigration saying that "Your e-mail was received by the New Delhi visa office.
We do not respond unless you have already submitted an application and we need additional information from you. If a response is justified, we will write within 30 days. We do not provide status updates on applications in process. We do not confirm receipt of documents or passports."

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

So it is one of two things. Either the email was sent through successfully and i got a response email back, or that, they send out response emails whether or not the email actually is in their mail box queue. My suspicion is that it is the second one, in which case their systems are stupid :mad:
The first message comes when your sent an email, its from the automated response server irrespective your mail is actually delivered to the receiver mailbox or not. The second message comes when the your email actual lands into the receiver mailbox and bounced back because its full.

Ajay1972

Nov 19, 2018
The first message comes when your sent an email, its from the automated response server irrespective your mail is actually delivered to the receiver mailbox or not. The second message comes when the your email actual lands into the receiver mailbox and bounced back because its full.
And that's my point. How can they send us an automated message saying that they'll respond back to us when they haven't even received the email. It's an easy setup for the admins to only send out auto responses based on whether the email was actually ingested by the mail server or not. For a such a critical platform (our applications), you would think that they would have setup the mail servers properly. This is just another sign of the idiocy that goes on over there.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Congrats to all who have received their PPRs. But i must admit, coming on here and reading about people who have applied long after I did and got PPRs, has really got me frustrated. When will mine come! :(
GOOD feelings to care about others too

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Our postman DOES not deliver nothing to wife in India, even the address is 100% clear :( Any step where an applicant should depend on India Post? May be those who has a final ppt in hand can answer, as my guess is --all is on line these days

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021

Ajay such msgs are created on purpose by the webmaster in AUTO REPLY even if a msg is read above will still come

Sharvani

Oct 6, 2018
Hey, to which vfs office did you submit?
We submitted at vfs bangalore on 4th April, no updates till now. Online tracking shows decision made envelope couriered, but no courier tracking id. We called vfs people multiple times and all they say is, we have forwarded your request to concerned department.
Hi, i submitted to bangalore office on 8th april. No updates!!! Status is still file is in process in ircc.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hi Folks, Need urgent help my wife is landing tonight.
Her place of birth in Passport is "Sagar, Madhya Pradesh" but in COPR is written as "Sagar Madhy". Is that due to limited space? is it an issue, does she have to notify it to the office while landing?

Kaur Gurpreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS transfer to New Delhi may 11,2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 02, 2016
Nomination.....
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
IELTS Request
Attached
File Transfer...
May 11, 2016
Med's Request
March 3, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 11, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr07,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar31,2017
LANDED..........
May 05,2017
App received: June 22, 2018
AOR: Oct 26
Med req: Oct 25
SA: Oct 29
Med pass: Nov 5
File TFR to CPC M: Nov 10
File TFR to NDVO: Nov 30
AOR 2: Dec 12
Email to attend an interview: Mar 29, 2019
Interview: April 18
BGC started: April 18 ( 3-4 hours after interview)
Invitation to Pre Arrival: April 19
DM: April 19
Waiting for PPR
Update:
Just received Passport Request :)

poojachawla

Aug 2, 2018
Her place of birth in Passport is "Sagar, Madhya Pradesh" but in COPR is written as "Sagar Madhy". Is that due to limited space? is it an issue, does she have to notify it to the office while landing?
Don’t worry. This is due to limited space.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Looks like you are right it could be limited space for typing. She can explain at the time of landing and won't be a problem. I think you should have written Sagar only for place of birth as printed in the passport? But still cant do much and leave it as it is.