AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
I'm sure you'll be hearing from them by next week. I think they're working on July applicants now. Therefore 2 updates in 1 day for me
1) PA received and
2) BGC started

:)
Hope so :(

Mirolomi

Jul 7, 2018
I'm sure you'll be hearing from them by next week. I think they're working on July applicants now. Therefore 2 updates in 1 day for me
1) PA received and
2) BGC started

:)
When they start BGC, is it going to change from processing to started ???

ACRNC

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
When they start BGC, is it going to change from processing to started ???
No it just says processing.

Earlier in GCKeys under the heading background check it stated "your application is in process. We will send you a message once your background check starts"
Now the new status is "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

So that definitely should mean that background check has commenced :) Since I am a July applicant it was about time that the BGC started :)

Reactions: Mirolomi

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021

Earlier in GCKeys under the heading background check it stated "your application is in process. We will send you a message once your background check starts"
Now the new status is "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

So that definitely should mean that background check has commenced :) Since I am a July applicant it was about time that the BGC started :)
Good thing to have PA = no interview is lined up 4 spouses. Did you get an email or actual postal letter?

Reactions: Mirolomi

Mirolomi

Jul 7, 2018

Mine is the same “ we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
I got pa on 15 feb

Please share your timeline once get updates

Reactions: ACRNC

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Mine is the same “ we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
I got pa on 15 feb

Please share your timeline once get updates
Again not clear if PA comes in email or ? GCkeys?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
It comes as an attachment in gCkey, however there is an email stating that you have received a new message regarding your application.
thanks God , the reason I asked to be sure as Postman in her city returned REGD mail after 5 months with 100% correct address, however he would deliver an ordinary letter. Greeting/Birthday Cards ? No way he shall open it thinking there is CAD $ bill in it, since he opened it already; so he destroys that. We came to know about his habit from others there however NOT all are bad. Complaining did not help we tried many times. It is good to know we are NOT dependent on our Postal services any more as it was the case few years back.