+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

ACRNC

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hi, I am the PA. This Forum has been quite helpful to me in understanding that everyone seems to be in the same boat. The following are my details:

30/07/2018 Application received

13/10/2018 Application process started

17/10/2018 Additional Information requested

18/10/2018 Sponsor approved

25/10/2018 Medical request sent

Medical test passed (Found that out on calling them)

28/01/2019 Application forwarded from Sydney CPC to Mississauga CPC

15/02/2019 Application forwarded from CPC Mississauga to NDVO

19/02/2019 Application processing started in NDVO

So presently I am unaware whether my BCG has started or not because my sponsor called the landline to find out it hasn't started yet.

I have been unable to link my paper application to my online profile. I have emailed them regarding the same last week and hope to hear some thing positive on this front at least.

My sponsor too has applied for the GCMS notes and we should get them in 2 weeks. I am hoping by then there is some movement in my file as I see many people who have applied in July or later have already had the files transferred to NDVO much before mine has.

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Can anyone tell if this means eligibility passed? Or there still can be an interview or additional document /proof request??

Jan 29, 2018
To give a brief on my case - I got married on december 4th, 2017 and applied for my PR in July'18 ... I I applied as spouse non accompanying ... I got my PPR in dec'18 ... I will be moving to Toronto next month ... After that I will file for my Spouse PR ... Currently I'm preparing my documents ... While going through the forms , i got stuck in the two questions ... One question is from IMM5532 and other from IMM5533. IMM5532 asks me that have lived together in our relationship period ... in IMM5533 it asks for the proofs like boarding pass, entry exit stamp ... I will be going for the first time to canada ...

How to share the screen shot of the questions ?

Jan 29, 2018
I was going through the forum and saw some abbreviations , it would be great if someone could explain them?
Also, what is the process of linking the application with GC key ... do we have to use the same GC key, the one which we used for EE or a new will be created ?

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
I was going through the forum and saw some abbreviations , it would be great if someone could explain them?
Also, what is the process of linking the application with GC key ... do we have to use the same GC key, the one which we used for EE or a new will be created ?
Following forum explains about linking process. If all the given information matches with submitted records, it should work.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/success-linking-application.510384/