+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

NLSVM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
I recieved e mail from London VO to provide additional documents. Should I send them by replying to that e mail or I have to send them by WEB FORM.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I recieved e mail from London VO to provide additional documents. Should I send them by replying to that e mail or I have to send them by WEB FORM.
It should be clearly explained in the email itself. I think webform is the best way.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
It didn't explain. My file was in NDVO but the e mail came from London.
Still uploading is a very usual , faster method via webform. This way no matter where the file is, its contents can be seen thru GCMS. They may NOT reply or acknowledge but uploaded docs will be there.

NLSVM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Still uploading is a very usual , faster method via webform. This way no matter where the file is, its contents can be seen thru GCMS. They may NOT reply or acknowledge but uploaded docs will be there.[/QUOTE
So I should send them via WEB FORM. Thanks

ranjitmech1987

Feb 14, 2019
I received the GCMS notes today and it says that additional information requested on 11th Oct 2018 but I never received any communication regarding it. I received medical request in end of October and later communications that the file is transferred to CPC Mississauga and then to NDVO. I have sent a web based Case specific inquiry for the same, lets see what they will respond.

Also below are the notes:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Info Sharing: Complete

My application date is 16th August 2018 and file transferred to NDVO on 16th Dec 2018.
Hi, Could you please share when did you apply for GCMS notes? How many actual days it takes to receive GCMS notes?

ranjitmech1987

Feb 14, 2019
Sadly; If we analyze all majority of files were not even touched by NDVO for 5 to 6 months. Please correct me if I am wrong with an example
Hi, your footer says that BGC started in Dec but NDVO process started in Jan. Mine says process started in Oct, eligibility underway and BGC pending. Is that normal any idea?

Reactions: neha25

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Hi, your footer says that BGC started in Dec but NDVO process started in Jan. Mine says process started in Oct, eligibility underway and BGC pending. Is that normal any idea?
I guess we are the unlucky ones .,,mine started jan9 and bgc not started
I guess we are looking at complete 1 year mark for our apps to get finalised sadly

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
I guess we are the unlucky ones .,,mine started jan9 and bgc not started
I guess we are looking at complete 1 year mark for our apps to get finalised sadly
Am assuming that the PA does not have a travel history in your case and that is why the BGC has not started yet. Am I right?