New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hello,

Can you help me with one question
I have submitted my application and send the courier to Nova Scotia
Do I need to create any online account before AOR?
I have just sent the application via courier.
Thanks in advance
You can create the GCkey account whenever you like. You can only link your application once they give you the corresponding application number uci etc

Gdmadhuri

Feb 14, 2019
India
App. received: Sept 21st, 2018
AOR1: Dec 1st
Sponsorship approved- Jan 3rd, 2019
No medical request after that...

Expecting application forwarded to New delhi on Jan 15, 2019 as there is an update on PA side in ECAS showing "Started processing applc on Jan 15"...is there someone on the same boat?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I have to provide chat records to VO but is not in Enhlish or French. Who can translate them? Can they be translated by app? Please reply if you know. Thsnks.
I read in GUIDE they do not want you to translate chats records, please read the guide. They will have it translated from their own if ever need arises

Reactions: NLSVM

mkksadi

Feb 14, 2019
Hi All, I applied in EE FSW-O (express entry Federal skill worker-Outland(India), AOR 16 Oct,2018. No message / no update after Medical passed. Yesterday i called IRCC to inquire about my status.
The agent said "Your file has been sent to New Delhi Canadian Visa office, please contact them to more details. We don't have any other information as it is sent outside India". Im confused, on why my file has been sent to NDVO , while read on other threads that other people with same stream (FSW-O) have their files in Canadian visa offices only.

Could anyone pls help.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi All, I applied in EE FSW-O (express entry Federal skill worker-Outland(India), AOR 16 Oct,2018. No message / no update after Medical passed. Yesterday i called IRCC to inquire about my status.
The agent said "Your file has been sent to New Delhi Canadian Visa office, please contact them to more details. We don't have any other information as it is sent outside India". Im confused, on why my file has been sent to NDVO , while read on other threads that other people with same stream (FSW-O) have their files in Canadian visa offices only.

Could anyone pls help.
This thread is for spousal sponsorships so I doubt you will be able to find answers here. You can try the thread for NDVO under FSW section.

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Any idea what time or DAY of the week , NDVO would do any status ECAS updates as per past experiences?

Kayia_bonham

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE
App. Filed.......
JULY 2018
AOR Received.
18TH JULY 2018
File Transfer...
13TH NOVEMBER 2018
Med's Request
3RD OCTOBER 2018
Med's Done....
9TH OCTOBER 2018
Hi all,
I am wondering when I will be getting my PPR.
My ECAS account shows My application has started processing on November 13th 2018. I am from the North East of India (Manipur).
Anyone who can help give me the littlest bit of idea would be highly appreciated.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
I received the GCMS notes today and it says that additional information requested on 11th Oct 2018 but I never received any communication regarding it. I received medical request in end of October and later communications that the file is transferred to CPC Mississauga and then to NDVO. I have sent a web based Case specific inquiry for the same, lets see what they will respond.

Also below are the notes:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Info Sharing: Complete

My application date is 16th August 2018 and file transferred to NDVO on 16th Dec 2018.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I received the GCMS notes today and it says that additional information requested on 11th Oct 2018 but I never received any communication regarding it. I received medical request in end of October and later communications that the file is transferred to CPC Mississauga and then to NDVO. I have sent a web based Case specific inquiry for the same, lets see what they will respond.

Also below are the notes:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Info Sharing: Complete

My application date is 16th August 2018 and file transferred to NDVO on 16th Dec 2018.
They sent files here to there without any solid action except info sharing, don't worry it does not make a great diff since real time Eligibility , SEC, CRIM will be done by NDVO now. I dont know your timeline.As far as additional info reqd? Ask them what? when try phoning them, agents have more access to files even thou some agents will only read what 's in the GCkeys and others can dig your notes and put you on hold for 5 mins. I mean not all are equal.

Last edited: