+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

jaz13

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Actually i don't beleive on my lawyer lol...... My lawyer got my medical email on 28th july....and he told me about medical on 13th aug when we asked him about medical. That's why i'm worried. Idk what he will do with my PPR if he will receive lol
I feel like they’re all like that. Cuz my rep does the same thing. It’s frustrating

Reactions: Riya723

RKD007

Dec 23, 2018
Hmm, I see. Yea, my wife's application was sent to NDVO on July 24, 2018. Did you get any update at all such as Pre-arrival or request for more docs or something??
No, I have not received any update since 18 July 2018. Eagerly waiting for the update.

Harry0001

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18, 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP request- Feb 17, 2016... Sent-Feb 29..
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Dec 12, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 22, 2016
Interview........
CIC called my Employer on Feb 17,2016.
Passport Req..
April 07,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2016
LANDED..........
April 26, 2016

RV88

Dec 21, 2018
Hi folks, as per my experience in the past and what worked for myself is what I would like to share with you all:

If you got DM and still waiting on an update for PPR - please contact your local MP office

If you are past the 1 year timeframe provided for sponsorship - please contact your local MP office

Any enquiries you may have regarding your file - please contact your local MP office

I have done this many times in the past, they are your MP for a reason - they are there to help in these situations. Once you have called or emailed your local MP office they will ask for your file # and PA's full name and D.O.B, once you have provided this information to your MP they will contact a 24/7 line where they can receive real time updates as to what is happening with the individuals file and what process it is in at this time. I used to always visit and call my MP office 1-2 times a week in the past - as a matter of fact they helped push a file that NDVO forgot about and was just collecting dust. Ridiculous I know. But yes, please feel free to get in touch with your MP rather than ordering notes. Also check your SPAM folders and all inboxes - for some odd reason PPR will end up in that folder from time to time. Hope this helps!

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hi folks, as per my experience in the past and what worked for myself is what I would like to share with you all:

If you got DM and still waiting on an update for PPR - please contact your local MP office

If you are past the 1 year timeframe provided for sponsorship - please contact your local MP office

Any enquiries you may have regarding your file - please contact your local MP office

I have done this many times in the past, they are your MP for a reason - they are there to help in these situations. Once you have called or emailed your local MP office they will ask for your file # and PA's full name and D.O.B, once you have provided this information to your MP they will contact a 24/7 line where they can receive real time updates as to what is happening with the individuals file and what process it is in at this time. I used to always visit and call my MP office 1-2 times a week in the past - as a matter of fact they helped push a file that NDVO forgot about and was just collecting dust. Ridiculous I know. But yes, please feel free to get in touch with your MP rather than ordering notes. Also check your SPAM folders and all inboxes - for some odd reason PPR will end up in that folder from time to time. Hope this helps!

This was very helpful. Thanks!

Does anyone know the MP of Russell (Ontario)?

Veer91

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Actually i don't beleive on my lawyer lol...... My lawyer got my medical email on 28th july....and he told me about medical on 13th aug when we asked him about medical. That's why i'm worried. Idk what he will do with my PPR
Pre arrival letter on 6th December dm on 11th and still waiting for ppr . December applicant
you should definately send them an email. They gonna reply you within few days.