+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Riya723

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Please update whenever you get decision made or any news, some applications won’t come back on here to update. It will give others idea and hope .
You wanna join whatsapp group for June applicants?
Sure i will. No i don't wanna join whatsapp group. Sorry!! Can u pls share ur timeline?

Leos

Apr 9, 2015
June 5 Application received, Ndvo start processing 18 sep, pre arrival dec 4, nothing after that ,, bgc starte in August.
Our timeline is pretty similar, June-7 applicant, BGC started in August, NDVO processing start on 20 sep, nothing after that, just wondering what’s pre arrival please? Thanks

Kaur Gurpreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS transfer to New Delhi may 11,2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 02, 2016
Nomination.....
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
IELTS Request
Attached
File Transfer...
May 11, 2016
Med's Request
March 3, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 11, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr07,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar31,2017
LANDED..........
May 05,2017
intervied was 4 dec . after 45 days received email and case is refuse
So sorry to hear about this decision.
would you mind ti share the reason of refusal and what were the questions they asked.

Reactions: May6applicant

H sandhu

Dec 13, 2018
I am so sorry to hear that
But why is it refused ? Did they not give you chance to satisfy their concerns ??
interview was too gud. its about 40 mints. i had gives her every question ans.but last she said me i will discuss on your case with my sioner officer's.

H sandhu

Dec 13, 2018
So sorry to hear about this decision.
would you mind ti share the reason of refusal and what were the questions they asked.
Hi gurpreet. Lady officer ne interview lyi c . oshne case related hi quation puche . har quation da ans bhoot vadia dita .but meri wife de parents nai aye c marriage vich .and after marriage meri wife ne visit nai kita .ehi gal te ohna var var quation put kite . and last vich ohna hor proof dekhon lyi khea . ma whatsapp chat , call log , video call screen shot and love cards and hardcopy pics etc every proof oshna nu dekhea .officer ne last ch koi negative response nai dita . but khea k tohade case te ma senior officer nal discuss krke tohanu email send krage . near about 45 vadh email i .jish vich case refuse kita gya dasea

Reactions: Riya723

H sandhu

Dec 13, 2018
What were the questions asked and why do you think they refused your case?
were the questions asked about our case.i think they refused my case because my law parents was not present in marriage.after marriage my wife was not visit india.Because holidays was not approved on job.because my wife doing two part time jobs .one side holidays was approved.and second part time job did not approved holidays on same date

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Hi gurpreet. Lady officer ne interview lyi c . oshne case related hi quation puche . har quation da ans bhoot vadia dita .but meri wife de parents nai aye c marriage vich .and after marriage meri wife ne visit nai kita .ehi gal te ohna var var quation put kite . and last vich ohna hor proof dekhon lyi khea . ma whatsapp chat , call log , video call screen shot and love cards and hardcopy pics etc every proof oshna nu dekhea .officer ne last ch koi negative response nai dita . but khea k tohade case te ma senior officer nal discuss krke tohanu email send krage . near about 45 vadh email i .jish vich case refuse kita gya dasea
This is very sad
They should look into genuineness of relation and not such silly things
A perosn can have many personal reasons to not visit ...since when you and your wife haven’t seen each other if she moved to Canada recently I don’t see it a big deal but if it’s a long period of time like 3-4 years maybe that was a concern
This is very sad and concerning