+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Nah! Not yet! They transferred my file to NDVO a few days ago. Will take approx. 2 weeks for my file to reach NDVO and then it might take another few months to get processed. That’s how I observe things are trending these days.
Do they not transfer online ? How will it take 2 weeks to reach NDVo?

aartisujith

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
31-05-2018
AOR Received.
06-07-2018
File Transfer...
09-08-2018
Med's Request
13-07-2018
Med's Done....
25-07-2018
Passport Req..
29-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2018
LANDED..........
19-01-2019
Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2018/12/20 via courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
Which is the courier partner of Canada Visa application centre? And from where do I get their tracking number?

RV88

Dec 21, 2018
Hi guys, a while back I was a part of the 2014 spouse forum. I just wanted to share my story with you all. I am a Canadian Citizen by birth and had got married in India in 2014 and had sponsored my spouse at that time and after a lot of stress, letters, emails and enquiries I had put through with the MP office and what not she had finally arrived in 2016 (keeping in mind at that time processing times was 18+ months under the Conservative Government) Unfortunately and sadly I was a victim of marriage of convenience/fraud - after she had landed in Canada I had found out on my own she had a boyfriend all along and while I was here in Canada anxiously awaiting for her to come and doing all that I can for her to come as soon as possible, she was there in India spending time with him and had completely fooled myself and my family :( she landed in April of 2016 and left in August - few months after. I had to go through 1 full year of court dates + divorce after that which took about 1.5 years of my time which I'll never get back. I have learned that as of todays date she has taken approximately $9,000+ in social welfare money under my name which I am responsible for and need to pay back in full as per the 3 years that I am responsible for regardless if divorced or separated - the 3 years will officially be completed in April 2019 in which case I am looking at approximately $12,000 to pay in full before I can sponsor again. Overall, it took a very hard hit on me and my life - it was very difficult to go through and still is, especially when you give it your full 100% only to know you will one day be a victim of this - we tried very hard to have this reported to immigration and have action taken, however, don't think anything will come through at this point. Here I am - about 5 years backtracked in life, whereas by now I could've been enjoying life with a partner that I once thought would be perfect for myself.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi guys, a while back I was a part of the 2014 spouse forum. I just wanted to share my story with you all. I am a Canadian Citizen by birth and had got married in India in 2014 and had sponsored my spouse at that time and after a lot of stress, letters, emails and enquiries I had put through with the MP office and what not she had finally arrived in 2016 (keeping in mind at that time processing times was 18+ months under the Conservative Government) Unfortunately and sadly I was a victim of marriage of convenience/fraud - after she had landed in Canada I had found out on my own she had a boyfriend all along and while I was here in Canada anxiously awaiting for her to come and doing all that I can for her to come as soon as possible, she was there in India spending time with him and had completely fooled myself and my family :( she landed in April of 2016 and left in August - few months after. I had to go through 1 full year of court dates + divorce after that which took about 1.5 years of my time which I'll never get back. I have learned that as of todays date she has taken approximately $9,000+ in social welfare money under my name which I am responsible for and need to pay back in full as per the 3 years that I am responsible for regardless if divorced or separated - the 3 years will officially be completed in April 2019 in which case I am looking at approximately $12,000 to pay in full before I can sponsor again. Overall, it took a very hard hit on me and my life - it was very difficult to go through and still is, especially when you give it your full 100% only to know you will one day be a victim of this - we tried very hard to have this reported to immigration and have action taken, however, don't think anything will come through at this point. Here I am - about 5 years backtracked in life, whereas by now I could've been enjoying life with a partner that I once thought would be perfect for myself.
NOTHING you can do for such a FRAUDULENT person, you are lucky she did not press FAKE charges on you which is very common as they do to get more money and what not. Pray to God your next 1 will be faithful . as I saw it happened to friend who was later Discharged of all fake charges but Lawyers costed him over 22K + div Lawyer almost same money, he ended up paying 80,000 dollars to fake wife who never loved him . It was 1 sided love..She now I heard; is sponsoring her real boyfriend now. Such things can happen in male or female both cases. NOT all applicants are bad or do a MOC but we hear stories every now and then. Our sympathy with you. Be thankful to God you got rid of her.

RV88

Dec 21, 2018
NOTHING you can do for such a FRAUDULENT person, you are lucky she did not press FAKE charges on you which is very common as they do to get more money and what not. Pray to God your next 1 will be faithful . as I saw it happened to friend who was later Discharged of all fake charges but Lawyers costed him over 22K + div Lawyer almost same money, he ended up paying 80,000 dollars to fake wife who never loved him . It was 1 sided love..She now I heard; is sponsoring her real boyfriend now. Such things can happen in male or female both cases. NOT all applicants are bad or do a MOC but we hear stories every now and then. Our sympathy with you. Be thankful to God you got rid of her.

I appreciate your kind words. However, I didn't mention this but that also happened to myself as well. Fake charges were put onto me as soon as she was caught which is the reason I had to attend a 1 year court date only to know everything was discharged and dropped as myself and my lawyer knew I was the right person. I had a lot of proof which was gathered up which helped me in my case. In the end of the day we are down close to 20K + as well with all the lawyer costs and family law as well. It really is tough in the end.

I know for a fact if this happens - the Principal Applicant that was being sponsored cannot sponsor for 5 years after the date of when they became a PR. It's a 5 year ban for them and a 3 year for us in order to sponsor again. Correct? No matter what the circumstance is.

Reactions: singleman

Raviraji

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
What is the meaning of pre arrival letter. I mean its just a eligibility passed update or it means the application is approved.
Coz i got pre arrival on 6th and decision made on ecas on 11th this month but no ppr yet. I am worried now.

Kaur Gurpreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS transfer to New Delhi may 11,2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 02, 2016
Nomination.....
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
IELTS Request
Attached
File Transfer...
May 11, 2016
Med's Request
March 3, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 11, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr07,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar31,2017
LANDED..........
May 05,2017
Very sorry to hear this it must be very stressful. Bless you

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
I appreciate your kind words. However, I didn't mention this but that also happened to myself as well. Fake charges were put onto me as soon as she was caught which is the reason I had to attend a 1 year court date only to know everything was discharged and dropped as myself and my lawyer knew I was the right person. I had a lot of proof which was gathered up which helped me in my case. In the end of the day we are down close to 20K + as well with all the lawyer costs and family law as well. It really is tough in the end.

I know for a fact if this happens - the Principal Applicant that was being sponsored cannot sponsor for 5 years after the date of when they became a PR. It's a 5 year ban for them and a 3 year for us in order to sponsor again. Correct? No matter what the circumstance is.
Sad to know that and hope you find the right person soon.

Is she still in Canada?

jsm2017

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Govt should make law to consider this as henious crime...if proven....its called emotional killing....as a punishment that kind of person should be given life imprisonment and also to that person who is partner in crime

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
What is the meaning of pre arrival letter. I mean its just a eligibility passed update or it means the application is approved.
Coz i got pre arrival on 6th and decision made on ecas on 11th this month but no ppr yet. I am worried now.
It means that your application is approved and you shall hear something soon. Congratulations!