+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Hsingh85

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hey I have some questions regarding interviews, I hope you can answer them for me

What questions did they ask in the interview?
How long was your interview?
Did you and your spouse answer together or were you guys in separate rooms?
Did they ask to bring any documents?
Did you find out right away that you cleared the interview or did you get an email or update?

Hsingh85

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hey I have some questions regarding interviews, I hope you can answer them for me

What questions did they ask in the interview?
How long was your interview?
Did you and your spouse answer together or were you guys in separate rooms?
Did they ask to bring any documents?
Did you find out right away that you cleared the interview or did you get an email or update?
They took my interview abt 20mins ask abt ur relationship ur marrige dates no. Of guest his or her history in canada...her house family work salry phone no.you can find online questions abt marrige interview

Very easy no need to.panic there ...u can get email from them its cleard or not..

Reactions: Powerful

abyk23

Nov 12, 2018
They took my interview abt 20mins ask abt ur relationship ur marrige dates no. Of guest his or her history in canada...her house family work salry phone no.you can find online questions abt marrige interview

Very easy no need to.panic there ...u can get email from them its cleard or not..
I understand. Thank you for your swift reply

Reactions: Hsingh85

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Yes my file transfer to New Delhi in July
What I read NDVO took 3 months=very rare cases, 5to 6 months average, 9 months=some cases, 1 year or more =complicated. You are at 5 months yet . Keep heart. I got a SILENCE now. No transfer etc.. waiting and waiting

Reactions: 1506

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello everyone
I habe been following this form for a while now but I have my own concerns any feed back will help
I applied for my husband in nov2017 we still haven't heard anything but we are at a point where we are having so many problems. he always thinks I'm cheating when were always communicating. I always try to defend and protect our relationship but when it comes to him and the same situation it's the total opposite he tells me it's my problem if I dont believe him.I always have a gut feeling he is cheating but I cant fly out to india to check what do I do??? On his end things have gotten very nasty verbally. what can I do??? Anyone else in a similar situation??? Any feed back will be good???
Very sorry to hear this. If at this stage your relations are going to -ve side, I think dig more deeply, because once COPR VISA issued you cannot withdraw. This is what is clearly written in the AOR1 letter we received. Try to fix your relationships.I talk to wife for hours or close to 1 hr daily. DO you phone daily ? We dont wanna see you a victim of moc.

Reactions: dinodn

hsaini88

Nov 20, 2018
Hello everyone
I habe been following this form for a while now but I have my own concerns any feed back will help
I applied for my husband in nov2017 we still haven't heard anything but we are at a point where we are having so many problems. he always thinks I'm cheating when were always communicating. I always try to defend and protect our relationship but when it comes to him and the same situation it's the total opposite he tells me it's my problem if I dont believe him.I always have a gut feeling he is cheating but I cant fly out to india to check what do I do??? On his end things have gotten very nasty verbally. what can I do??? Anyone else in a similar situation??? Any feed back will be good???
Its really sad to hear abt this. Sometimes peoples's true intentions are coming up with time just think your relationship with him everyone has to make sacrifices in life to protect relationship but dont lean too much that it starts affecting you personally. Most people back home think its very easy to get immigration every case is different generally people look at student visa type they get in 1 months or 2 months and they assume same for there case. Make it straight with your husband it a 12 months process and more depending on individual cases. Everyday justification to defend and protect your relationship is a worrisome. Make it straight and less complicated and in case you feel cheated call cic anytime. Dont be victimized yourself, all option in your hand. you also make equiry on your case online too

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/marriage-fraud.html

Think wisely

BalaT

Nov 14, 2018
Whether it will be any problem if i apply the Status through Access to Information Act...My timelines are below

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 5, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on May 16, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 2, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Its really sad to hear abt this. Sometimes peoples's true intentions are coming up with time just think your relationship with him everyone has to make sacrifices in life to protect relationship but dont lean too much that it starts affecting you personally. Most people back home think its very easy to get immigration every case is different generally people look at student visa type they get in 1 months or 2 months and they assume same for there case. Make it straight with your husband it a 12 months process and more depending on individual cases. Everyday justification to defend and protect your relationship is a worrisome. Make it straight and less complicated and in case you feel cheated call cic anytime. Dont be victimized yourself, all option in your hand. you also make equiry on your case online too

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/marriage-fraud.html

Think wisely
Very Good reply. I know friends who were cheated by FAKE applicants. They ended up paying heavy amounts as well. Some cases FAKE police cases of abuse just to get rid and fetch money. That way a person is left alone again to start his/her life from scratch. I suggest she should have another relative check his background what is the purpose behind this mrg.Not always both parties cheat But it can be 1 side cheating too !

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Hello everyone
That’s really sad. Please try to find out the truth before it’s late and he’s done grabbing the benefits from u. I’m a November 2, 2017 applicant and almost everything’s completed. I’m just waiting for my stamped passports to reach to my hands. People take advantage these days. I know some people who got cheated. They’re in Canada living as PR after cheating on their partners/sponsors. If u delay in finding out the truth, u won’t be able to cancel it and he gets all the benefits/advantages from ur relationship.
I hope and pray that there’s nothing negative in ur relationship. However, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Good luck!

Reactions: singleman

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

I sponsored my spouse and dependent child in 07-May. She received passport request today, however it mentioned only her UCI number and not our child, though Medical request received in Jun was for both. Do they send PPR only for the Primary applicant and dependent are included by default or dependent receive separate passport request.

Appreciate your help.

Thank you
The PPR email shows only the Primary Applicant’s UCI no. But it also shows the File no. which is for all (PA and the dependents).
And right below the first paragraph, u can see the requirement list. No. 1 shows PASSPORTS, not PASSPORT.
Please submit both the passports at a time. Read the instructions well. U need to use separate envelopes for each passport and then put them in single envelope.
Good luck !

Reactions: Dipesh.Patel

HARSHAD 2018

Nov 12, 2018
Here is My updated timeline: as per 20 November 2018

Outland Application - Applicant:- from INDIA

Application Received : July 3rd - CPC- Sydney, NS.

AOR1:Sept 24, 2018

SA: Sept 26,2018 - Received via Email

Medical Request:Sep 26, 2018

Medical Completed: Oct 1st, 2018

Medical Passed: Oct 10th, 2018

File Transfer: Oct 3, 2018 to VISA office -Mississauga

RPRF Requested: On 22 October 2018 by GCKey

RPRF Submitted: On 25th October By Email and also upload Through GCKey

Background Check: Your Application is in progress. We will send you message when we start your background check. on 22nd October 2018

File Transfer: On 20 November to VISA office - New Delhi by GCKey.

PPR: Not Yet

DM: Not Yet

Anyone Had same situation like mine? I am in little Shock …...in Most Cases they Receive Direct PPR from CPC-Mississauga?