+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
They are counting the time when file was in Mississauga right? I mean when they first receive the file in Mississauga ?
Yes right.. Processing time is calculated from the date of application received, which is when Mississauga receives!
Ndvo are way behind, I had even sent a mail 20 days back but no reply from them till now.. Seems like they have their own principles, we keep trying and they keep following their own way :(
Thanks

Reactions: sush06

saranya21

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Hi

Did any Jan/Feb 2018 outland applicants whose file transferred to ndvo get ppr or dm or pre arrival? My file was submitted in feb and transferred to ndvo in may. I do not have any update after that.

Reactions: sush06

Tresa1990

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Hi

Did any Jan/Feb 2018 outland applicants whose file transferred to ndvo get ppr or dm or pre arrival? My file was submitted in feb and transferred to ndvo in may. I do not have any update after that.
Similar pattern for me
But no updates after that...

sush06

Jul 12, 2018
Yes right.. Processing time is calculated from the date of application received, which is when Mississauga receives!
Ndvo are way behind, I had even sent a mail 20 days back but no reply from them till now.. Seems like they have their own principles, we keep trying and they keep following their own way :(
Thanks
I tried that too but yes n
Hi

Jan applicant file transferred in april 27 since then no updates its really frustrating now. I sent a mail to the office a month ago but then no response.

Tresa1990

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018

Jan applicant file transferred in april 27 since then no updates its really frustrating now. I sent a mail to the office a month ago but then no response.
The normal processing time is 12months . CIC or NDVO won’t reply if the query is within 12months. Other possible option to know current status of ur application is through GCMS notes.

Reactions: newfemme

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018

Almost in the same boat.. Let's hope something we get to hear from ndvo anytime..!
Thanks

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
The normal processing time is 12months . CIC or NDVO won’t reply if the query is within 12months. Other possible option to know current status of ur application is through GCMS notes.
Very true.. Even I was aware of this, but still I had sent an email to check my luck and nothing else.. May be luck is as far as what ndvo process is ;)
Thanks

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
I know it’s really frustrating, I’m very stressed
We all are stressed, jes cant explain and may be no explanations required as we all can feel the pain behind this.. Let us wish each and everyone, to the best only that we can do..!

rajni_negi85

Mar 27, 2018
Delhi
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
09-11-2017
Doc's Request.
09-04-2018
Med's Request
09-04-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
We all are stressed, jes cant explain and may be no explanations required as we all can feel the pain behind this.. Let us wish each and everyone, to the best only that we can do..!
We all are in the same boat

Reactions: Teddy01

igniteBuddhi

Oct 2, 2018
All,
I am PR currently residing in India and getting married in November with Indian national. I am planning to go back to Canada with my spouse who already has Visitor visa for Canada. Can I travel with him same time using my PR and his visitor Visa? Also we are planning to quit our jobs in India before arriving to Canada, apply for his PR from outland and then I will search and do job in Canada once arrived. Please suggest :
1)Can we travel together after Marriage
2)Can he proof strong ties with India once he quit his job before arriving?

Any help will be appreciated.

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
All,
I am PR currently residing in India and getting married in November with Indian national. I am planning to go back to Canada with my spouse who already has Visitor visa for Canada. Can I travel with him same time using my PR and his visitor Visa? Also we are planning to quit our jobs in India before arriving to Canada, apply for his PR from outland and then I will search and do job in Canada once arrived. Please suggest :
1)Can we travel together after Marriage
2)Can he proof strong ties with India once he quit his job before arriving?

Any help will be appreciated.
Hi,
No doubts with those 2 points which you have highlighted.. Obviously yes you can travel and can file the application from Canada for your spouse.. This would be the best to do in my views, rather waiting here for PR and then your spouse travels.. All are very much aware of ndvo and how much time they take, so it's better to apply after you both travel to Canada.. Ask everyone here how much painful it is being separate from our partners.. Bcoz of this wait time it creates so much of frustration between 2, and that frustration often leads to a fight which is not a good sign for relationship.. I am not saying its wrong as this is a fact, may be this 12 months processing time should have been less if ndvo could understand this fact ( it's jes my tot as what I have been experiencing at this time and may be many of us are going thru this phase )
All the best and pls confirm with others too, as far as I am aware there is such option!

Thanks

Dr.Shreeram

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Hi All,

My file reached Sydney Visa office on 26th July 2018 and I got my AOR1 today i.e. 3rd October 2018.
Can anyone please guide me how things will move ahead from now onwards and by when can I expect the Medical Request.

Thank You

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hi,
No doubts with those 2 points which you have highlighted.. Obviously yes you can travel and can file the application from Canada for your spouse.. This would be the best to do in my views, rather waiting here for PR and then your spouse travels.. All are very much aware of ndvo and how much time they take, so it's better to apply after you both travel to Canada.. Ask everyone here how much painful it is being separate from our partners.. Bcoz of this wait time it creates so much of frustration between 2, and that frustration often leads to a fight which is not a good sign for relationship.. I am not saying its wrong as this is a fact, may be this 12 months processing time should have been less if ndvo could understand this fact ( it's jes my tot as what I have been experiencing at this time and may be many of us are going thru this phase )
All the best and pls confirm with others too, as far as I am aware there is such option!

Thanks
Totally agreed, was about to loose my entire life but God saved me