+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hi All,
It's pretty confusing.. Few Dec 2017 applicants got DM or atleast something from ndvo.. Same time it's been like Nov 2017 applicants are currently getting their confirmations from ndvo.. Pls anyone can highlight the fact behind what's going on!
Is that Nov 2017 applications are getting processed?

Thanks

Reactions: rajni_negi85

Apsain

Aug 20, 2018
Hi All,
It's pretty confusing.. Few Dec 2017 applicants got DM or atleast something from ndvo.. Same time it's been like Nov 2017 applicants are currently getting their confirmations from ndvo.. Pls anyone can highlight the fact behind what's going on!

Thanks
To summarize, November apps are almost done. December apps have just started.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Looks like the pace has picked up. Most likely because they are going to start processing student visas from late next month which is in line with what they did during the Sep 2018 intake and processed Sep 2017 apps much ahead of time along with Aug Apps. Then there was silence for Oct 2017 apps.

With this pace i am looking at another month for Jan 2018 applications to start getting DM.

Cheers!!

Hi All,

Thanks

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Looks like the pace has picked up. Most likely because they are going to start processing student visas from late next month which is in line with what they did during the Sep 2018 intake and processed Sep 2017 apps much ahead of time along with Aug Apps. Then there was silence for Oct 2017 apps.

With this pace i am looking at another month for Jan 2018 applications to start getting DM.

Cheers!!
Wish it happens the same way.. After all it's Ndvo.. Natural disaster ( but) verified organisation!!

Thanks spicy!

Reactions: Mithra31

Sandhuaman

Jun 21, 2018
Jalandhar
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
07-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
File Transfer...
20-06-2018
Med's Request
23-04-2018
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Hi guys
I’m march applicant

Is there any march applicant got ppr ?
Hi I’m also march applicant
But there is no update for march applicants
NDVO is still busy in dec 2017
May be nov month will give us good news

Reactions: Av’s

Av’s

Sep 17, 2018
Hi I’m also march applicant
But there is no update for march applicants
NDVO is still busy in dec 2017
May be nov month will give us good news
Hope so!!
We’ll get something until end of the year

Let me here update if u get anything update regarding your application

Esk998

Sep 26, 2018
Any response for jan applications ?
Time line
Jan 15 application received and awaiting ppr?
Anyone who got reply?

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
That is correct. I noticed that in my GC key account that my background check already started. This was before the AOR2 mail arrived, informing me that my application would be transferred to NDVO for further processing.
Pre arrival email = An email sent by IRCC to the principal applicant informing him/her that they are now free to sign up for access various services provided by different immigrant settlement agencies in Canada. These services includes English/French training, preparation to enter Canadian job market, certification of academic credentials etc.
The arrival of pre-arrival email is usually an indication that the PA's eligibility is approved & only security clearance is left to be checked. In some cases pre-arrival email usually comes some days before PPR.

DM = Decision made. It is a status shown in ECAS indicating that a decision pertaining to your application has been made. This status normally shows up when PPR is issued.

Regarding current processing times, different applicants experience different timelines. In your case, the longest it can take will be Feb 2018. But one never know how NDVO operates. So if you are lucky, you might expect to see a result much quicker. Have patience & Good luck.

So u r wife is from Canada ? IS this inland application ?

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
So u r wife is from Canada ? IS this inland application ?
No she is from India. Our application was an outland application.