+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
A Dec 27 app got pics and other docs request which means they have started working on Dec end files and most probably some of Jan 2018 as well (speculation).

Hope to hear something soon for all Jan apps.

Best
Spicy
Dec mid applicant here.. Pin drop silence since April.. It means they choose the files randomly and not date wise.. One person knows what's happening, he is the one who created this world!
Thanks for sharing this info Spicy sank :)

samkh89

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
I had mailed our application by courier to the following address:
Case Processing Centre - Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

Please refer to my time line below:
Application received: May 29, 2018 | AOR1: July 5, 2018 | SA: July 11, 2018 | Medical requested: July 10, 2018 | Medical Passed: July 20, 2018 | Sched A (Resubmitted):July 10, 2018 | AOR2: August 9, 2018 | BGC In-process: August 2, 2018 | Pre Arrival: August 23, 2018 | DM: August 24, 2018 | PPR: August 24, 2018| COPR: September 11, 2018
VO:
NDVO

As per current processing times & based on your timeline, you should expect to get the results of your application by November 2018. Be positive. You are nearly there. The wait can be frustrating at times but at the end, it is worth it.
Congrats. Is the PA residing in Kerala?

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
A Dec 27 app got pics and other docs request which means they have started working on Dec end files and most probably some of Jan 2018 as well (speculation).

Hope to hear something soon for all Jan apps.

Best
Spicy
Is this was from ndvo?
Thanks

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Congrats. Is the PA residing in Kerala?
Thank you. Yes. She is residing in Kerala

I know of other applicants from Kerala who are still waiting though.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Yes NDVO. Another Dec 16 App from the WA group was requested pics as well.
Just hang in there. Something definitely is coming your way. Also from your previous post about randomly picking apps, that's not correct.
It is date wise with a variance of a couple weeks. A lot of 2017 apps got FT in late 2018 (may/june) and they got PPR whereas Jan 2018 + apps got FT in Apr 2018 on-wards and haven't heard anything.

But again we all can see the light at the end and hope to be sooner.

Is this was from ndvo?
Thanks

Reactions: shimnui1

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Thanks. Do you think any other reason your app must have been processed fast?
To be honest, no. I am not sure how my application was processed quickly.

I noticed another applicant got processed quickly too, whose residence is based in Maharashtra.

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Yes NDVO. Another Dec 16 App from the WA group was requested pics as well.
Just hang in there. Something definitely is coming your way. Also from your previous post about randomly picking apps, that's not correct.
It is date wise with a variance of a couple weeks. A lot of 2017 apps got FT in late 2018 (may/june) and they got PPR whereas Jan 2018 + apps got FT in Apr 2018 on-wards and haven't heard anything.

But again we all can see the light at the end and hope to be sooner.
My app date is Dec 18, I don't know how it works or how they go about it..
Thank you so much for giving these updates spicy!
Hope to be sooner I go with your words!

Thanks

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
To be honest, no. I am not sure how my application was processed quickly.

I noticed another applicant got processed quickly too, whose residence is based in Maharashtra.
Buddy I feel pity on you, I know so many come up asking how it got processed so quick!
Don't lose your patience as you know the pain behind it! It's jes that ppl coming to this thread are not aware of the previous conversation, and that's why again n again this question arises how so quick!
I only see this as a positive attitude for everyone to console themselves that anything can happen to anyone, so not to worry about the timelines!

Thanks

dpk100

Sep 7, 2018
I had mailed our application by courier to the following address:
Case Processing Centre - Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

Please refer to my time line below:
Application received: May 29, 2018 | AOR1: July 5, 2018 | SA: July 11, 2018 | Medical requested: July 10, 2018 | Medical Passed: July 20, 2018 | Sched A (Resubmitted):July 10, 2018 | AOR2: August 9, 2018 | BGC In-process: August 2, 2018 | Pre Arrival: August 23, 2018 | DM: August 24, 2018 | PPR: August 24, 2018| COPR: September 11, 2018
VO:
NDVO

As per current processing times & based on your timeline, you should expect to get the results of your application by November 2018. Be positive. You are nearly there. The wait can be frustrating at times but at the end, it is worth it.
So your bgc was processed before AOR2 ? And what is pre arrival and DM ? Could you please explain. My application was recieved in april 2018. My file was transferred into NDVO on sept 7,2018.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
So your bgc was processed before AOR2 ? And what is pre arrival and DM ? Could you please explain. My application was recieved in april 2018. My file was transferred into NDVO on sept 7,2018.
That is correct. I noticed that in my GC key account that my background check already started. This was before the AOR2 mail arrived, informing me that my application would be transferred to NDVO for further processing.
Pre arrival email = An email sent by IRCC to the principal applicant informing him/her that they are now free to sign up for access various services provided by different immigrant settlement agencies in Canada. These services includes English/French training, preparation to enter Canadian job market, certification of academic credentials etc.
The arrival of pre-arrival email is usually an indication that the PA's eligibility is approved & only security clearance is left to be checked. In some cases pre-arrival email usually comes some days before PPR.

DM = Decision made. It is a status shown in ECAS indicating that a decision pertaining to your application has been made. This status normally shows up when PPR is issued.

Regarding current processing times, different applicants experience different timelines. In your case, the longest it can take will be Feb 2018. But one never know how NDVO operates. So if you are lucky, you might expect to see a result much quicker. Have patience & Good luck.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Buddy I feel pity on you, I know so many come up asking how it got processed so quick!
Don't lose your patience as you know the pain behind it! It's jes that ppl coming to this thread are not aware of the previous conversation, and that's why again n again this question arises how so quick!
I only see this as a positive attitude for everyone to console themselves that anything can happen to anyone, so not to worry about the timelines!

Thanks
I can understand the pain displayed in people. Being apart from loved ones is not easy. It requires a lot of patience and mental strength. We all come to this forum to seek answers & support. I can say this forum has been of immense help in many ways & am so blessed and thankful for it.

I first started using this forum when I applied to immigrate to Canada via Express entry. Immigration alone in itself is quite tough & add to the fact that you are applying by yourself can be terrifying. You wonder whether you have obtained all the documents & keep second guessing yourself. But thanks to the support of the one above & countless members in this forum, I was able to obtain permanent residency in a very smooth manner without any hiccups.

Once I landed here, I started immersing myself in this beautiful country & it's amazing people. I loved every moment of it. Soon I found the love of my life & I got married. Then the process of sponsoring started. Again, I didn't know where to start. But like a old faithful friend, this forum was here to help & guide me. I & my spouse spent countless hours preparing the application. Many doubts we had were successfully clarified by really amazing applicants in this forum. Finally, the day came when we had to submit our application. We had checked & rechecked our application for mistakes. My wife did a fantastic job in checking the documents. (She truly has an eye for detail). And with hopeful hearts, we submitted our application. I had already mentally prepared myself to wait a year. Reading through the forum, I could see a roller coaster of emotions of many users. Some experiencing joy at receiving PPR & others pain at having their application returned due to mistakes.
Every time, we received an update or a request from IRCC, my heart leapt a bit. Days passed in a blur & I can never forget the day when my wife informed me that she received pre arrival email. I thought to myself that surely it is too early and wondered that maybe it might be a glitch. Surely there are applicants from Nov/Dec 2017 who are still waiting for PPR, it can't be my turn. The next day I can still remember vividly being woken up by my wife informing me that she received PPR. I was stunned & speechless. I couldn't believe it & thought that I was in a dream. The joy of getting PPR from NDVO in a mere 87 days from date of submission of our application truly astonished me. My heart filled with joy & I gave a silent prayer of thanks. I prayed & hoped that others in this forum will be reunited with their loved ones soon. Even now when people ask me, how I did it, I have no answer. I can only say that it is a miracle.

I like to end this post with a beautiful & inspiring quote from famous Canadian TV anchor & journalist Valerie Pringle "To me, the fundamental tales of life are: do good, do the best you can and reach for the stars sometimes."

Last edited:

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
I can understand the pain displayed in people. Being apart from loved ones is not easy. It requires a lot of patience and mental strength. We all come to this forum to seek answers & support. I can say this forum has been of immense help in many ways & am so blessed and thankful for it.

I first started using this forum when I applied to immigrate to Canada via Express entry. Immigration alone in itself is quite tough & add to the fact that you are applying by yourself can be terrifying. You wonder whether you have obtained all the documents & keep second guessing yourself. But thanks to the support of the one above & countless members in this forum, I was able to obtain permanent residency in a very smooth manner without any hiccups.

Once I landed here, I started immersing myself in this beautiful country & it's amazing people. I loved every moment of it. Soon I found the love of my life & I got married. Then the process of sponsoring started. Again, I didn't know where to start. But like a old faithful friend, this forum was here to help & guide me. I & my spouse spent countless hours preparing the application. Many doubts we had were successfully clarified by really amazing applicants in this forum. Finally, the day came when we had to submit our application. We had checked & rechecked our application for mistakes. My wife did a fantastic job in checking the documents. (She truly has an eye for detail). And with hopeful hearts, we submitted our application. I had already mentally prepared myself to wait a year. Reading through the forum, I could see a roller coaster of emotions of many users. Some experiencing joy at receiving PPR & others pain at having their application returned due to mistakes.
Every time, we received an update or a request from IRCC, my heart leapt a bit. Days passed in a blur & I can never forget the day when my wife informed me that she received pre arrival email. I thought to myself that surely it is too early and wondered that maybe it might be a glitch. Surely there are applicants from Nov/Dec 2017 who are still waiting for PPR, it can't be my turn. The next day I can still remember vividly being woken up by my wife informing me that she received PPR. I was stunned & speechless. I couldn't believe it & thought that I was in a dream. The joy of getting PPR from NDVO in a mere 87 days from date of submission of our application truly astonished me. My heart filled with joy & I gave a silent prayer of thanks. I prayed & hoped that others in this forum will be reunited with their loved ones soon. Even now when people ask me, how I did it, I have no answer. I can only say that it is a miracle.

I like to end this post with a beautiful & inspiring quote from famous Canadian TV anchor & journalist Valerie Pringle "To me, the fundamental tales of life are: do good, do the best you can and reach for the stars sometimes."
Awesome and the best part is your inner soul, let us everyone imbibe this in our DNA and salute each other for sharing n being helpful!

Thanks

Manalikp

Sep 5, 2018

Congratulations Vishal:):)!! Really happy for you....Wish you all the best & lots of happiness!!!!!

rajni_negi85

Mar 27, 2018
Delhi
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
09-11-2017
Doc's Request.
09-04-2018
Med's Request
09-04-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
My file forwarded to NdVO in May 2018 till then no response recieved from them.
Me n my husband keep checking our mails. We have applied in November 2017.
February 2018 they sent us the acknowledgement. Can someone advise me how much time it will take.
As we are waiting for so long