+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Hey, what does your R10 section say. Also, wanted to check if you can see how long criminality took to complete.

Dude there is no such thing as R10 check in spousal sponsorship application.

its is for PR in express entry.

in spousal sponsorship application when they open your application package if docs are not as per checklist and not complete they reject and send package without informing you only ,if you want you can consider that as completeness check.

Eligibility is some thing that takes time and is different this is where they check authenticity of documents submitted

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Hey, what does your R10 section say. Also, wanted to check if you can see how long criminality took to complete.
and criminality check gets completed instantly the moment you submitt police clearance, for those like me who submitted pcc along with application ,Criminality was passed on the day they issued sponsor approval .
its security check that takes lot of time

Rd2k18

Aug 4, 2018
and criminality check gets completed instantly the moment you submitt police clearance, for those like me who submitted pcc along with application ,Criminality was passed on the day they issued sponsor approval .
Thanks for the info....

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
is it saying for you in progress in ECAS.? Or “ in process”

Talaal

Jan 17, 2018
During applying for study permit were you married / got married, If so did you mention your marriage in the application? (I assume so)
If you did, your wife can freely come to Canada. Once she is here, you can contact CIC and ask them that you'd like it be an inland application now and ask for details on the transfer. I am sure to get the file back from NDVO to CPCM it'll take time (not sure how long). Alternatively, let the file stay in NDVO and take its own course of action. When you get PPR send an email to NDVO to get you PPR transferred to Ottawa which they'll do in a week or two (based on other similar requests in this forum).

Transferring to inland should be based on when your app was received at CPCM at the first place. If it was Jan/Feb 2018, its not worth it. If its March - June you could try and if later than that definitely would help. I am no consultant and am just providing my unbiased opinion. If it was me (Jan 2018 app) I would have my wife come and let it process in NDVO and get a PPR transfer to Ottawa when time comes.

Best of luck!!
Thanks for your response. I was married in Sept,2017 and has applied for PR for my spouse in Nov,2017 and that application was forwarded to New Delhi. We had requested them to expedite the PR so that my spouse could join Ph.d but they did not reply. We applied for study permit in June,2018 which was granted in July,2018 and my spouse landed here in August,2018. CIC is in knowledge of the issue of study permit as we have written them and are also shown in one web account(GSMC)

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Thanks for your response. I was married in Sept,2017 and has applied for PR for my spouse in Nov,2017 and that application was forwarded to New Delhi. We had requested them to expedite the PR so that my spouse could join Ph.d but they did not reply. We applied for study permit in June,2018 which was granted in July,2018 and my spouse landed here in August,2018. CIC is in knowledge of the issue of study permit as we have written them and are also shown in one web account(GSMC)
Congrats!!
Just chug along for another couple months. When you get PPR just request them for a PPR stamping location change. You are almost done and above all you guys are together.
Cheers

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hi,

My family member got married in sep 2017 and then applied for PR for her husband in Nov. 2017, but unfortunately her application returned because of missing fee receipt (that was actually not missing - they paid fees and submitted receipt - so dont know what happened). Anyways, applied again with the same fees receipt in end of Jan 2018 and application received in first week of Feb 2018 by CIC. After that they applied for visitor visa twice, first time in December but got rejected and then applied again in March - rejected again.

Do you think applying now again for anything temporarily (study or visit) make any sense. Please give your opinion.

Thanks in advance.

taraana

Apr 24, 2018
Hi dear all,
I have applied my husband’s sponsorship for permanent residence on May 2017. But, it is stuck in security check since March 2018 and no updates till now. My husband has passed the 12 months as indicated in CIC. My husband is in Afghanistan and his application is in process in New Delhi Visa Office.
I don’t know what is going on ?
Do guys think that I email to NDVO and ask for the status of my husband’s application?
I am so stressed and frustrated
Please help....

Apsain

Aug 20, 2018
Jan 2018 applicants might feel what Oct 2017 apps are feeling. Since the winter intake for students start in Jan 2019 and they'll again shift resources to process student visas around that time slowing our Apps :(
Going by that, then they should be done with Jan applicants ideally by that time. September applicants were processed as early as June end so that they would be done by August when the surge of study visa applications hit them. They want to avoid shooting over the 12 month timeline which is why they started Sept applicants fairly early so that once they pick up pace once again after school starts in September, they'll be working on August. If anything, I would probably expect to see Feb/March applications slow down due to the incoming winter semester and holiday break.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Going by that, then they should be done with Jan applicants ideally by that time. September applicants were processed as early as June end so that they would be done by August when the surge of study visa applications hit them. They want to avoid shooting over the 12 month timeline which is why they started Sept applicants fairly early so that once they pick up pace once again after school starts in September, they'll be working on August. If anything, I would probably expect to see Feb/March applications slow down due to the incoming winter semester and holiday break.
Oh Man!! Hope you are right for Jan apps and wrong about the latter!!
;)

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Hi all,
I'm applying through a lawyer and my timeline is as follows:
Application received : Jan 30 2018
File # received : 23 March
Medical request : 23 March
Medical received : 30 April
Approved sponsor : April 4
Transferred to NDVO : April 11
Submitted forms for GCMS :July 17

I didn't get the gcms yet and also no updates on my file. But 2 days back they asked me to submit an e-tracking document of my medical..I don't have any such document with me..all I have is the medical receipt and a document (medical report client biodata and summary) with my photo and details and it also has the doctors name. I submitted that and that's not they want exactly.

Does anyone know what's this e-tracking document and why my gcms is taking more than a month to get ?