+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Rd2k18

Aug 4, 2018
Hey guys got my GCMS today. Surprisingly within 3 weeks of requesting it.
Not surprsing that NDVO hasn't even touched the application since it was transferred in April 2018. My notes mention that case was held for back office Pilot program just like so many other NDVO applicants.

Interesting notes below: -
Organizations under associations left blank under s 15(1)

AOR 2 / File Tranfer email on April 10 and this was created on June 08

Back office Pilot:-

Initially Secondary office was NDVO and now changed to CPCM with NDVO now the Primary office.

Medicals and Criminality have passed. Security not started.

My file currently is at :

Please feel free to comment on any of the GCMS sections for me to better understand. NDVO guys DON'T order GCMS unless at least 8/9 months after submission. The notes section has no hidden elements which is good. The officer's notes are very general. No mention of satisfaction levels.

Cheers!!
Hey, what does your R10 section say. Also, wanted to check if you can see how long criminality took to complete.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Even if they issued study visa you MUST report this all thru web on line.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
What is R10?
Criminality took 20 days from created to passed. Basically just after AOR 1 to In Process for PA.

Also eligibility review = Not Started :mad:

WTF!!!

Hey, what does your R10 section say. Also, wanted to check if you can see how long criminality took to complete.

Last edited:

Rd2k18

Aug 4, 2018
What is R10?
Criminality took 20 days from created to passed. Basically just after AOR 1 to In Process for PA.

Also eligibility review = Not Started :mad:

WTF!!!
From what I have read, R10 is the completeness check. The first review of your application package by an officer.

Talaal

Jan 17, 2018
Can someone reply my following request:
I have applied for PR for my spouse in 11/2017 and the application is in process in New Delhi. In the mean time my spouse applied for Ph.d admission to UFT and she got approved and necessary study permit was issued by New Delhi and my spouse landed in Canada. Can any one tell me when my spouses PR will be issued and how to endorse it on the passport.CIC knows that my spouses application for PR is pending finalization and the study permit is issued thru the same GCMS account.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
From what I have read, R10 is the completeness check. The first review of your application package by an officer.
Nothing specific really. Just mentions SA = Passed, previous TRV refused for PA, Fees received, Medical pending, Sponsor is rep for PA, Sponsor submitted docs for proof of relatoinship i.e. Marriage Certificate, birth certficate registration is late (R11 request) and finally case held back for CPCM back office pilot program.

I think R10 / R11 means requests # 10/11. Have nothing mentioning R10 but have R11 instead.

Cheers!!

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Can someone reply my following request:
I have applied for PR for my spouse in 11/2017 and the application is in process in New Delhi. In the mean time my spouse applied for Ph.d admission to UFT and she got approved and necessary study permit was issued by New Delhi and my spouse landed in Canada. Can any one tell me when my spouses PR will be issued and how to endorse it on the passport.CIC knows that my spouses application for PR is pending finalization and the study permit is issued thru the same GCMS account.
During applying for study permit were you married / got married, If so did you mention your marriage in the application? (I assume so)
If you did, your wife can freely come to Canada. Once she is here, you can contact CIC and ask them that you'd like it be an inland application now and ask for details on the transfer. I am sure to get the file back from NDVO to CPCM it'll take time (not sure how long). Alternatively, let the file stay in NDVO and take its own course of action. When you get PPR send an email to NDVO to get you PPR transferred to Ottawa which they'll do in a week or two (based on other similar requests in this forum).

Transferring to inland should be based on when your app was received at CPCM at the first place. If it was Jan/Feb 2018, its not worth it. If its March - June you could try and if later than that definitely would help. I am no consultant and am just providing my unbiased opinion. If it was me (Jan 2018 app) I would have my wife come and let it process in NDVO and get a PPR transfer to Ottawa when time comes.

Best of luck!!

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Thanks. What I have to do,if she has become now inland applicant.
I would upload all the recent changes thru web. Also better try to phone them and ask the same. It is possible your spouse's [PI] file will be transferred to inland apps office perhaps in Mississauga now or stay as it is.

pr1711

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/<b>Colombo</b>
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
<b>Oct 09th 2014</b>
Doc's Request.
May 13th 2015
Nomination.....
<b>(PER):</b> Jan 15th 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
<b>SLU:</b> May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || <b>Third Line: </b>May 28th 2015 || <b>Decision Made: </b>June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] <b>July 30th 2015</b>[/color] <b>
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
Looks like I received SA today.

mixxingh

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
May 31 received
July 13 SA and medical request
Aug 3 bgc started
Aug 9 email transfer to ndvo and medical passed
Aug 17 Aor2

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Thanks. What I have to do,if she has become now inland applicant.
Hi, first of all , inland applicant means someone who has applied when thy were in Canada, it helps in as much as you can apply for bridging work permit while your spouse awaits PR. but if any incomplete documents they send package back to you.

Outland when your spouse is out of india, also some applicants whose wife even though is with them in canada on temporary basis like visitor visa still apply for sponsorship as outland applicant ,outland application once submitted CIC will give enough time and opportunity to submit documents and justify any data once they accept the sponsorship application.

after filling spousal sponsorship outland you cannot randomly switch back and forth . it stays the same ofcourse if your spouse now has study or visitor visa and is coming to canada you can submit webform and let them know of the change so that when decision comes and if your spouse is in canada you can submit your passport here..

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Hi, first of all , inland applicant means someone who has applied when thy were in Canada, it helps in as much as you can apply for bridging work permit while your spouse awaits PR. but if any incomplete documents they send package back to you.

Outland when your spouse is out of india, also some applicants whose wife even though is with them in canada on temporary basis like visitor visa still apply for sponsorship as outland applicant ,outland application once submitted CIC will give enough time and opportunity to submit documents and justify any data once they accept the sponsorship application.

after filling spousal sponsorship outland you cannot randomly switch back and forth . it stays the same ofcourse if your spouse now has study or visitor visa and is coming to canada you can submit webform and let them know of the change so that when decision comes and if your spouse is in canada you can submit your passport here..

mistakenly mentioned as ''"Outland when your spouse is out of india"",
its outland when your spouse is out of canada